Season 1, Episode 2

Bobby Sawyer, the unicorn, wearing a black hat and trench coat, says, "I am too far to go back to the city Hell

Bobby Sawyer, the unicorn, wearing a black hat and trench coat, says, "I am too far to go back to the city Hell."

Freya Cougar, the stripe-sweater wearing cougar, says, "Well I can't go back to Elm Street either!" as she slams her fist into her palm.

"There's no way I can get back to Illinois. My car broke!" Droopy-Eyes says with their arms raised.

Michelle Wolfgang doesn't say anything but you get the feeling she is saying, "I'm not going back to Hackettstown until Halloween."

Jackie Lepus, the female jackalope, wearing the hockey mask and green jacket, holds a sign that reads, 'Camp Blood is halfway across the country!' in green marker.

Penny, the female hyena with sky-blue eyes, a red nose on their white face paint and a red afro wig on their head chuckles "He ha ho. He ha ho. He ha ho. I'm not going back to Maine anytime soon." as she rubs the back of her head and glances to our left.

"We have to find shelter somewhere!" Bobby shouts.

We see a yellow restaurant with a blue roof that reads 'CHUCKY'S PIZZA' in red and yellow lettering. As the serial killers get closer to the door, they see a sign that reads "Anomaly Is Banned." with a picture of Anomaly winking.

"I am banned from here." Anomaly says as they glance to our left to Freya Cougar.

"How many places are you banned from?" Freya Cougar asks as three red lightening bolts come from her temple to show she's frustrated.

Anomaly thinks about it for a second. "80 countries, 8 states, Nashville, ***, I also lost my science license."

The serial killers shrug as they enter the restaurant anyway.

"Wait! Don't go inside! There's killer robots!" Anomaly warns.

We see a dead girl bleeding, a dead boy bleeding, and a dead androgynous kid bleeding on the floor. The doors to the restaurant lock.

"♡~I'll unlock it if you give me something~♡" Anomaly says while holding the keys to the restaurant somehow.

Bobby Sawyer walks deeper into the restaurant. A brown bear animatronic with orange hair wearing a blue shirt and a yellow chick animatronic with long blond hair wearing a white wedding dress stand on the stage. Chucky the bear says "Pizzeria is closed, bitch." Bobby unplugs the animatronics and the animatronics lose power. The serial killers break down the door and leave Chucky's Pizza.