Season 2, Episode 2

The Mysterious Killer goes over to a man. A brown-furred lion with dark circles around his blue eyes, wearing a brown overcoat over a black shirt, black slacks held up by a brown belt with a gold buckle. 

Richard Burton asks, "Help me with my books?" as a blue textbook and red textbook are on the alleyway floor, Richard has a comically oversized cast on one arm while holding a crowbar behind his back with the other arm but nobody helps him out.

The Mysterious Killer whispers to the lion. The lion pulls out a baseball bat with nails in it from his comically oversized cast.

Flashback

The Mysterious Killer pays the owners of the pizzeria. The Mysterious Killer then kills some children as the owners look away.

Flashback over

Richard follows the female serial killers. Richard hits Droopy-Eyes with the baseball bat, killing Droopy-Eyes. Richard hits Freya Cougar with the baseball bat, knocking her out. The lion hits Jackie Lepus with the baseball bat, knocking her out too. Richard hits Michelle Wolfgang with the baseball bat, knocking her out too. Richard hits Penny with the baseball bat. Penny turns around and eats the lion. Penny scowls angrily. Bobby looks down at the knocked out female serial killers in shock. Another Droopy-Eyes appears out of the woods. The newest Droopy-Eyes looks down at the dead Droopy-Eyes in shock. Penny continues to eat Richard.