Season 1, Episode 4

We see a campfire in a campsite

We see a campfire in a campsite. We hear a phone ring as Jackie Lepus, wearing a yellow T-shirt and a red bikini bottom with white trimming, answers the phone.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE THE JACKIE LEPUS, AND THE FREYA COUGAR, AND THE MICHELLE WOLFGANG?" Droopy-Eyes asks over the phone.

? ? appears over Jackie's head.

"YOU ARE MY HEROES!" Droopy-Eyes shouts over the phone.

Freya Cougar and Penny stare from the green blanket that they are sharing. Jackie falls asleep while standing.

"I mean like, Michelle Wolfgang is my biggest inspiration and I love Freya and you are the best at teen murder...Do you think Michelle and Freya would give me their number if I asked? This is going to be weird but...Sometimes, I like to imagine them all fucking me at the same time." Droopy-Eyes rambles over the phone. Freya disconnects Jackie's consciousness.

"That Droopy-Eyes kid is weird. They are kinda stalker-ish?"

"Yeah, I noticed," Penny responds.

Michelle doesn't say anything but you get the feeling they are saying, "They have been clinging to me all day."

Droopy-Eyes is clinging to Michelle's legs. Droopy-Eyes gets up and says, "I am literally in love with you all! Teach me your ways!"

Droopy-Eyes and Anomaly appear as silhouettes as Anomaly drinks his Rainbow Beer before we zoom up on Anomaly to see them in color. "I can teach you a few things~~♡"