Season 3, Episode 3

Bobby Sawyer is working on the cipher puzzle when she shouts, "I've solved the puzzle! He misspelled 'Paradise'!"

Inside of The Mysterious Killer's lair, The Mysterious Killer is spying on the female serial killers through his computer.

"You bitch!" The Mysterious Killer shouts in rage swinging his arms, knocking over a Bobby Sawyer figurine off his desk causing it to fall to the floor and shatter to pieces.

The Mysterious Killer quickly tries to fix the Bobby Sawyer figurine but breaks it more and he starts crying.

Back with Bobby Sawyer and the other female serial killers.

Bobby is surprised as she reads the cipher and says,  "This is the guy we were worried about? This guy is a fucking loser! Look at this shit."

Bobby hands the cipher to Droopy-Eyes, Droopy-Eyes reads the cipher puzzle.

"Did this fucker spell ghost with an A?" Droopy-Eyes asks.

"This guy sounds like a fucking nerd. Think he wrote this puzzle with one hand?" Freya Cougar says.

"Would explain the spelling errors," Penny jokes.

Flashback

The Mysterious Killer starts writing a cipher puzzle with one hand as the other hand is below the panel between his legs.

Flashback over

Bobby flops on a chair with a sigh and says, "I can't believe I was ever afraid of this guy. Why does anyone take him seriously?"

The female serial killers read the solved cipher puzzle and are unimpressed.

Inside of The Mysterious Killer's lair. The Mysterious Killer leaves his room. The Mysterious Killer stalks some girls to kill them and vent his frustration.