Season 1, Episode 8

In the camp dining hall, Droopy-Eyes is walking downstairs but falls down the stairs. Droopy-Eyes dies. Droopy-Eyes' mom, a brunette woman wearing a brown top and grey skirt with grey shoes, goes beside Droopy-Eyes' corpse and then puts on the costume. The new Droopy-Eyes is walking through the woods when they see another Droopy-Eyes.

"You know...we've killed people in this town. The police are going to be looking for us," the mom of the original Droopy-Eyes says.

"Yes but if only one of us gets caught then we can frame them for all the crimes," the other Droopy-Eyes says.

The mom of the original Droopy-Eyes kills the other Droopy-Eyes with a kitchen knife.

"Exactly my plan," the mom of the original Droopy-Eyes says.

Later, the police show up and find the knife.

In the town, the mom of the original Droopy-Eyes approaches the other female serial killers.

"We can leave town now, I've framed my partner for all our crimes," the mom of the original Droopy-Eyes says.

The mom of the original Droopy-Eyes walks up the stairs but falls down the stairs. Droopy-Eyes dies.

Another person puts on the costume. The newest Droopy-Eyes gives a thumbs up and says, "Don't worry, there's plenty of me."

Penny hits them with a banana pie.