Season 3, Episode 9

The Mysterious Killer leaves his room.

Outside of The Mysterious Killer's lair, The Mysterious Killer scowls.

The Mysterious Killer gets on a the bus.

On the bus, the people around The Mysterious Killer look at The Mysterious Killer warily.

The Mysterious Killer gets off the bus and mumbles to himself, "I will have you, Bobby. I'm a real man and I can take you. I'm going to fuck you so good you'll beg me to impregnate you."

At the campsite, The Mysterious Killer arrives and shouts, "Come out and fight a real man!"

The Mysterious Killer steps in a snare. The female serial killers circle around The Mysterious Killer.

The female serial killers take out their weapons. Droopy-Eyes stabs The Mysterious Killer with a kitchen knife then pulls down gutting him like a fish. Michelle Wolfgang stabs The Mysterious Killer after that with a kitchen knife too. Freya Cougar slashes The Mysterious Killer with her claws. Jackie Lepus slices The Mysterious Killer with her machete. Penny bites The Mysterious Killer. Bobby Sawyer stabs The Mysterious Killer in the gut with her horn. The Mysterious Killer falls down to the ground when the snare's rope snap and the female serial killers stomp him down. Bobby stands on The Mysterious Killer with one hoof on his cheek.

The Mysterious Killer smugly says, "I still win."

The Mysterious Killer dies. The female serial killers notice The Mysterious Killer had a boner.

The female serial killers are disgusted. The female serial killers remove The Mysterious Killer's bandages.

The female serial killers discover The Mysterious Killer's identity is Gary Wimbledon Smallwood.

Freya Cougar spits on The Mysterious Killer's body and says, "Burn in Hell, Wimpy Dumb Small Dick."

The female serial killers take The Mysterious Killer's body and burn it in the campfire. The female serial killers dances around the burning corpse. The female serial killers drink, party, and dance.