Season 3, Episode 7

Inside The Mysterious Killer's room, The Mysterious Killer is sleeping on a bed with plastic sheets with a Bobby Sawyer body pillow, there are Bobby Sawyer posters around his bed, and a broken Bobby Sawyer figurine held together by glue on his nightstand.

The Mysterious Killer wakes up. The Mysterious Killer kisses his Bobby Sawyer body pillow and humps it.

The Mysterious Killer bathes, gets out of the bath, and puts on another red robe with a red fez. The Mysterious Killer cleans his room.

The Mysterious Killer leaves his house.

Outside, The Mysterious Killer sees two teenage, college girls. "I can make you scream tonight, baby. Just say yes and I won't have to spike your drink."

The teenage, college girls leave disgusted. The Mysterious Killer stalks the girls

The Mysterious Killer kills the girls, cutting them from between the legs to the throat then hangs the girl's bodies from street lights.

The Mysterious Killer goes to a Fieryhouse Restaurant.

In the restaurant, The Mysterious Killer sees a black person. The Mysterious Killer leaves the restaurant.

Outside, The Mysterious Killer goes to another restaurant where he sees teenage, college girls. The Mysterious Killer gets horny and makes goo-goo eyes at the girls.

The restaurant owner points The Mysterious Killer to the exit.

The Mysterious Killer says to the teenage, college girls, "You'll do."

Outside, The Mysterious Killer eats a burger outside on the curb. The Mysterious Killer sees the black person from before and harasses them. "Go back to where you came from, you stupid parasite."

People arrive to defend the black person. The Mysterious Killer leaves.

Teen girls walk past The Mysterious Killer and complains, "Ugh, that guy smells."

The Mysterious Killer gets a boner and cries.

The girls are disturbed by this and leave.

Inside of The Mysterious Killer's lair, The Mysterious Killer humps his body pillow and imagines being with Bobby Sawyer.

The Mysterious Killer imagines Bobby Sawyer pegging him and getting him pregnant, he scowls, humping his body pillow harder out of frustration. The Mysterious Killer starts crying.

The Mysterious Killer takes a shower. The Mysterious Killer cries in the shower.

Inside The Mysterious Killer's room, The Mysterious Killer goes to bed and cuddles his Bobby Sawyer body pillow. The Mysterious Killer imagines being loved by another being. The Mysterious Killer falls asleep. The Mysterious Killer dreams of his ideal Bobby Sawyer.