Season 2, Episode 8

The female serial killers returns from committing murder in another town. The female serial killers notices that the camp has people in it.

Nineteen child campers including a purple bunny with blond hair, a tiny grey boy mouse, a boy goat with square glasses, a grey boy bat, a white bat boy, a mink boy, and an ape boy wearing a backward red baseball cap. The camp counselors are a male mouse with blond hair wearing a golden cross earring, a buff male cheetah with blond hair, a male brown wolf with dark brown hair, a male black wolf with dark brown hair, a timid-looking skinny male racoon with brown hair wearing round glasses and holding a blue book.

Everyone is wearing orange shorts and a yellow T-shirt with the words

"Camp Wopescum

Est 1935"

During the night, the camp counselors scare the children. Freya Cougar can tell that the camp counselors scaring the children are making the children's nightmares worse.

The female serial killers leave awkwardly except Freya Cougar. Freya Cougar enters the camp counselors' dreams.

The next day all the camp counselors are dead except for the racoon and the black wolf, both of which are deeply traumatized and the black wolf will probably bed wet for years to come.