Season 1, Episode 6

Jackie Lepus gathers firewood

Jackie Lepus gathers firewood. We see a silhouette of Freya Cougar and her clawed glove. Jackie is stopped by Freya Cougar, Droopy-Eyes, and Penny.

Freya Cougar says, "Listen up, idiot. You need to stop being such a baby."

Jackie holds a sign that reads, 'My mommy says I'm a big boy and I'm special. :)' in green marker.

Droopy-Eyes says, "She means you are stupid."

Penny throws a banana pie at Jackie's hockey mask. Jackie takes the pie off her hockey mask and cries. Jackie turns into a three-year old toddler and runs away.

The serial killers laugh, "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

A silhouette of a person appears behind the silhouettes of Freya Cougar, Penny, and Droopy-Eyes. The person hits Freya Cougar in the neck with an axe as blood comes out. Droopy-Eyes runs away but trips, gets up, and runs away. The person hits Penny with a baseball bat.

Penny shouts, "WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?!"

In the cabin, Jackie is crying in her bed with a stuffed toy jackalope of herself. The person, wearing Jackie's green jacket covered in blood, walks into the cabin behind Jackie. The person puts their hand on Jackie's shoulder.

Pam Lepus says, "Don't worry. Mommy made the bad people go away. It's okay now."

We see a silhouette of Pam hugging Jackie from behind.