Season 1, Episode 10 (Season Finale)

Freya Cougar shoves Jackie Lepus to the ground and gets on top of her, using her claws to take off her clothes. Jackie whimpers and blushes.

Jackie holds up a sign that reads, 'What are you doing? This is naughty!'

Freya Cougar smiles as she says, "Exactly and now I'm going to pop your cherry and show you that your entire worldview is a lie."

Ghost Pam Lepus hits Freya with a baseball bat. Freya Cougar is knocked out but her head falls between Jackie's boobs. Jackie blushes as she holds a sign that reads, 'I feel weird.'

In the campsite dining hall, Michelle Wolfgang slams Droopy-Eye's arm down on the kitchen counter. Michelle Wolfgang pins down Droopy-Eyes' legs and arms wide open.

Droopy-Eyes is shaking and turns her head away as she says, "Please be gentle Senpai."

Michelle is confused as a tiny ? appears above her head.

Droopy-Eyes blushes as she says, "I've always wanted you."

Michelle Wolfgang leaves quickly.

Penny and Bobby Sawyer are looking around.

"Where is everybody?" Bobby asks.

Penny goes into her eldritch form behind Bobby's back.

"You know, since everyone else is gone. I have to admit you look delicious when you are terrified," Penny says.

Penny starts laughing.

Bobby Sawyer walks away as she says, "I'm not interested in your creepy flirting, we need to find everyone else."

Everyone groups together. The female serial killers go to their individual cabins but become sad. The female serial killers sleep together in the meeting room.