Season 2, Episode 10 (Season Finale)

"We need money for food and weapons to murder so we should strip this abandoned pizzeria of cooper," Freya Cougar says.

The female serial killers go back to the abandoned pizzeria Chucky's Pizza.

Inside the abandoned pizzeria, the female serial killers strip copper wire from the animatronics. The female serial killers find a stack of papers. Anomaly appears somehow.

"These are the papers about the guy who invested in this place. But his name is scribbled out," Anomaly says.

Anomaly shows the papers to the female serial killers.

Anomaly looks at the dead kids in the pizzeria then says, "I didn't kill those children."

Anomaly picks up another piece of paper, it's a cipher puzzle. Bobby takes the cipher puzzle paper. Anomaly goes through the other papers.

Anomaly says, "It's newspaper clippings. Of all those weirdos you fought and killed."

Droopy-Eyes takes the newspaper then asks, "The Squid Guy? The lion? They are all linked somehow, but to who? Who has been fucking with us?"

"The same guy who outed me as a girl. The same fucker who's been stealing our fame. The Mysterious Killer!" Bobby says.

Bobby flips the paper over, on it read, "The Mysterious Killer"

The female serial killers find a bus ticket from the city Hell in the stack of papers. Bobby finds another of the posters outing her identity in the stack of papers. Bobby finds lewd fan art of herself in the stack of papers.