Chapter 5 : Filip

As soon as Juice and Chibs left the room, Boo gathered up her things and sauntered down the hall to the only renovated dorm room, knowing that soon the sweetbutts would descend. In the week since patching Chibs over to SAMCRO, Clay had had Juice (as well as a few paid professionals) working round the clock refurbishing the water damaged room so that it would be ready for Chibs when he arrived. The Scotsman was going to stay there until he found a place of his own. Boo was thankful to find that the room smelled clean and fresh, unlike before when it had a constant smell of pussy about it. The teen moved to the bed and propped up all the pillows, giving her a decent place to sit while she read her book. She became so absorbed in it that she didn't notice when; 30 minutes later the door opened revealing Chibs carrying his bags. He stood in the doorway confused for a few seconds before Boo spotted him and jumped in shock, dropping her book.

"Sorry..." he muttered, dropping his bags on the floor. Boo just stared at him silently, her face bright red. He hadn't expected anyone to be in the dorm room Jax had directed him too, but he had noticed that Boo had disappeared from the club house and had wondered where she'd gone. He wondered what she was doing in his room, sitting on his bed. Did she live at the clubhouse with Clay and his wife? Had he walked into her room by mistake? "Isn't this my room?" he asked, eyes darting around the room in an attempt to work out if maybe the room was hers. It was completely bare, save for the furniture, so Chibs assumed that he was in the right place.

"Yeah, sorry." Boo muttered, picking up her book hastily before hopping off the bed and straightening out the covers, all the while trying desperately to cool her cheeks and return them to their normal colour. She hadn't expected Chibs to come in, thought that he'd be lost somewhere in a sea of women and booze. She hated that she'd been caught off guard by him – on his bed no less - and had therefore blushed like a fool and was probably acting like one too! "Gemma is late picking me up and I didn't want to sit waiting around in the clubhouse with those women." She explained with a roll off her eyes, hissing out the word 'those' in disgust as she waved a hand towards the open door, where the voices of various sweetbutts were floating through. Chibs chuckled, amused by the venom in her voice and the look on her face.

"Not a fan of the croweater's then?" he chuckled, pulling off his sunglasses before tucking them into his cut. He'd been near blinded by the brilliant California sun when he'd gone out to get his bags from the van – despite the fact that it was November – but now that he was inside, he didn't need to have them on anymore. When he made eye contact with the brunette, she blushed furiously yet again. He wondered if she was shy and guessed he was a little intimidating to her, what with the scars and all. He didn't for a second suspect that she might be attracted to him. Nice girls like her weren't attracted to old, greying, scarred men like him. Just croweater's, sweetbutts and whores - woman desperate for a lay with a bad boy biker, desperate to work their way to the top of the Sons of Anarchy food chain...

"Whores you mean? And no I'm not." Boo growled, rolling her eyes with a huff. There was no other word for the pathetic excuses for women that hung around the men of SAMCRO. They served only one purpose, and that purpose was sex. "I can go wait in the garage if you want." She added, carefully focussing on a spot on the wall just behind Chibs left shoulder. She didn't trust herself to make eye contact with him again, knew she'd blush a vibrant red. His deep brown eyes were so warm and friendly, the smile that reached his ears so kind; he made her weak at the knees! Boo shuddered just knowing those eyes were on her, that he was smiling at her. Concentrating on the wall at least, enabled her to retain her cool somewhat. She hoped.

"Yeh can stay where yeh are Boo, I don't mind." Chibs said, shrugging his shoulders. He didn't mind letting the kid hang around in the room for a while, it wasn't causing him any harm and besides he had plenty to keep him occupied in the next room. "It's not like I'll be using this room any time soon." He added with a chuckle, pants stiffening a little as he thought about all the lovely ladies waiting for him back in the clubhouse. Boo didn't miss the way he adjusted the crotch of his jeans.