Chapter 7 : Haggis Eating Bastard

Lunchtime at Teller-Morrow automotives often meant 'let's tease the prospect time'. Today was no different. Just before breaking for lunch Piney got frustrated with the mess that the spanners were in and asked Juice to sort them out for him. Before Juice had even got anywhere near them, Tig had grabbed the box and dumped all the spanners on the garage forecourt, then grabbed the hose. The rest of the mechanics sat, watched and laughed as every time Juice bend down to grab a spanner, Tig sprayed him up the ass with water. As a result he was moving rather reluctantly and slowly.

"Come on prospect you can go faster than that!" Tig chuckled, catching Juice in the ass again. The Puerto Rican prospect scowled, but nonetheless continued darting around the forecourt picking up the dropped tools, earning himself a very wet ass. He would have looked as though he'd pissed himself had Tig not sprayed him so many times. Now his jeans hung wet and heavy, soaked completely through.

"Come on guys, stop it!" he groaned eventually, throwing down the tool box before he was even half done. The others howled with laughter at the sight of him standing there, pouting miserably, his soaked jeans falling down, revealing the top of his ass. Tig responded to his protests by spraying him in the face instead. Juice's pout turned into a full on scowl as he closed his eyes and wiped his face with his hands. Tig sprayed him again. As he wiped at his face again, Chibs motioned for Tig to put down the hose, he did knowing that Chibs had something planned. Juice didn't notice, assumed that Tig was finally going to let him continue, so turned and started gathering up the spanners once again. Chibs waited for the opportune moment and then jumped down of the picnic bench before rushing over to Juice and grabbing his hips as he bent down.

"Oh Juicy boy, just like that!" he growled trusting his hips so that he ground up against Juice in a very sexual way. Juice went almost purple, which only had the guys laughing even harder. "Yeh know yeh love it prospect." Chibs chuckled, patting Juice on the shoulder as he clutched as his stomach, his form bent double with laughter, tears of mirth tumbling down from under his sunglasses.

"That wasn't funny." He scowled, moving out of the Scotsman's reach. It was times like this that he really questioned whether or not he was doing the right thing by prospecting for SAMCRO. He could deal with the guns, the wars and the violence but this? This was irritating, humiliating – and he was only 2 weeks into his prospecting year! He knew it was bound to get worse.

"Oh I beg to differ." Bobby laughed as Clay rolled into the lot. No one looked at him, missing as a result the look of pure rage that was on his face. He didn't even back the bike into his usual space, he simply pulled up in front of the bench the guys were gathered on and jumped off, before storming towards them, throwing his helmet to the ground as he went. It bounced and rolled back towards his bike. "This is entertainment at its be-" Bobby soon shut his mouth when Clay walked into his line of sight. Everyone did, the laughter stopping dead all at once. His face red, his eyes bulged and ablaze, Clay looked ready to kill. No one knew what was going on, so sat still and silent, waiting for the President to speak.

"Church. Now." He snarled, eyes focussing on Tig. Everyone in the club moved, clambered down off the picnic bench or off the chairs they were sitting in. "No." Clay said, holding his hand up to stop them, eyes never once leaving Tig. "Just him." Everyone sat back down, leaving Tig and Clay standing alone in the forecourt, staring across at one another. Clay stood the picture of menace, his furious glare still on Tig, while The Sergeant At Arms looked rather bewildered, eyebrow cocked, arms folded defensively in front of him. Inside however, he knew that something was very, very wrong. Finally, after staring one another out for the longest moment, Tig nodded once and followed behind Clay into the clubhouse, both in silence. The rest of the club just watched them go in shock, not one of them understanding what was going on.