Chapter 33: Don't Fear the Reaper

Chibs watched from a distance, a scowl on his lips, arms folded across his chest as he watched a few members of SAMCRO load the IRA gun shipment into the back on the club van. He couldn't believe they'd gone back to the Irish, that Clay had crawled back to Jimmy O. He'd almost flipped out when he'd caught sight of the smug look on Jimmy's face when they'd arrived at the safe house. Jimmy O was loving this, Chibs was sure of it. As the club started finishing up, Jimmy O approached Chibs and the Scotsman clenched his fists in anticipation, knowing Jimmy was heading over to brag and rub in his face that he had gotten one over on him once again. As Chibs expected, Jimmy smirked once he'd drawn level with him, and eyed him up and down through smug eyes that were glittering in delight. Chibs resisted the urge to take a swing at him.

"I'm glad we could work past our history Filip, and our more recent of misunderstandings." Jimmy drawled arrogantly, laughter in his voice. Chibs shuddered a little at that, remembering what those 'misunderstandings' were, remembering the way Jimmy had threatened both Kerrianne and Boo. It took all of his will power now to growl at Jimmy, to grab hold of the front of his designer suit and throw him with all his might across the yard in which they were standing.

"Yeah." Chibs drawled heavily, wishing that Jimmy would just leave it that and leave without another word. Jimmy wouldn't do that though, no, the arrogant bastard would want to brag a little more. He reveled in torturing Chibs and he did it at any given opportunity. He liked to push and push until the very moment Chibs was about to snap and then he'd walk away. And if he was safely in the knowledge that he was surrounded by his hired goons and many men that's put a stop to Chibs assault before he could do any real damage? He'd push further still.

"I appreciate you and yer girl reaching out teh Fiona." Jimmy said, an ominous note in his voice. Chibs perked up at that, suddenly far more alert and on edge. How on earth did Jimmy know about that? He and Fiona had taken such care to make sure their meet up remained a secret from Jimmy! Had she told him about it because she was so enraged about the fact that he'd asked for a divorce? Or had he spotted all the missed calls and text message's on Fiona's pre-pay that Chibs had left in the last few days? The ones he'd left since his meet up with Fiona, the ones that begged her to reconsider coming in, the ones that she'd completely ignored. Chibs had been so panicked by that, by the fact that Fiona was ignoring him and for a short time he was convinced that Jimmy O had finally just killed her. But then he'd thought about it, really thought about it and then he knew Fiona couldn't be dead – not yet anyway – for Jimmy O would dump her body right on SAMCRO's door step, or he'd do something with her body that made sure the news of her horrific death got back to SAMCRO, got back to Chibs. He'd want Chibs to know that he had killed her, how brutal that death had been and it was because of this, that Chibs knew she couldn't be dead. As Chibs became more alert, eyes widening in shock at Jimmy's words, the Irishman's expression became sinister, the smile fell from his face, eyes darkened to a near black. "Nothing happens with Fiona that I don't know about." He spat. Jimmy O took no risks with Fiona, especially now they were stateside and so very close to her estranged husband. He had her followed every where she went, had bugged her cell so that he knew just who she was speaking to and what was being said. He'd not stopped her from going to meet Filip because he'd been kinda hoping she'd go with him and his new young 'wife' just so he'd have a somewhat valid excuse to run their car off the road… But Fiona hadn't gone with Filip, she'd come back to him and informed him that her estranged husband was looking for a divorce. The news came as little surprise to Jimmy – Filip had sent divorce papers to Fiona years previously and he'd ripped them up before Fiona could see them as he didn't want Filip to have the satisfaction of cutting off all ties with Fiona – and in fact, it quite delighted him. It was yet more leverage he had over Filip, one more thing he could use to get the Scotsman to do his bidding. He'd promise the man he'd get Fiona to sign the divorce paper's if, and only if, he did as he was told. But of course, he'd do no such thing, even if Filip did as he was asked. "How many times do I have teh teach yeh that lesson?" he asked Filip, eyes on the scars that littered his cheeks, hint of a grin returning to his lips. He had to wonder if Filip Telford had a brain in his head, for had he not already taught him that he controlled Fiona's life, that she was his? Hadn't that lesson been a very painful, scarring one indeed? One that had nearly killed him? Maybe the stupid man just wanted to get cut up again, wanted scars across his eyes to match the ones on his cheeks! "And is that a lesson I'm gonna have teh teach yer girl too?" Jimmy asked when Filip gave him no answer, his lips curling in delight as he pictured pinning Filip's girl down and tearing her clothes off, violently raping her before slashing her cheeks open in a Glasgow grin as he came, with Filip in the arms off his goons all the while, forced to watch, left unable to do anything to help the woman he loved. Jimmy had to shift his pants a little as those thoughts turned him on… god he'd love to get inside the tight, young thing that Filip called an Ol' Lady, if nothing else just too enrage Filip even more than he already had. "I hope not Filip, she won't be so pretty with scars like yours across her cheeks." Jimmy drawled, really smirking now, eyes wide and shining in amusement as Filip fully comprehended what he planned to do to this 'Boo' should he feel he needed to.