Chapter 44: Epilogue Season 4

for Tig's sake, despite wanting too, and when Tig tells her he doesn't care that she is just after money, that he knows she'll be back for me, she softens, understanding that Tig just wants to see his baby girl. She lets Tig talk to her about his girls and starts to have some ideas on how he can get his daughters back into his life a bit more.

After Clay's attack of Gemma Boo realises his time as president will soon be over. She knows Jax won't stand for it and will force him out. She also knows that Chibs will likely take a higher position at the table under Jax's leadership. his understands this too and he and Boo have a conversation about what happened, with Chibs assuring Boo that he would expect nothing less than a bullet if he ever put his hands on her. Boo of course, knows he'd never do such a thing. They also talk about her mental health struggles and she agrees to get professional help, during which she is put on anti-depressants.

When Clay is shot by 'niners' Boo packs a bag and takes Bonnie to a hotel for a few nights, needing to clear her head and get to grips with all that is happening, away from the club and her husband and father. As a result, she isn't there at the hospital when Tig decides to leave and go after Laroy, and so isn't there as a voice of reason. She contemplates leaving Chibs and the club behind, as it is all just becoming too much, but she believes that under Jax's leadership, they'll get away from the cartel and the drugs. Ultimately, she calms down and returns to Charming early, Chibs greets her by handing her his new Sgt, at Arms patch, which she sews on for him. They both feel more hopeful with Jax in charge and are looking forward to life settling down and returning to normal.

So that was my basic plan for season 4. I know it is a bit all over the place but I hope you like the direction I was planning to take things in. With Boo, I didn't ever want her to have a major impact on the events of the show, at least not too much. The situation with Juice is one of the only things I'll be altering based on Boo's interference/presence. I know how his/that entire story line will now play out based on the fact that Boo especially saved Mile's life and saved Juice from killing a member.