Chapter 28: Forgiveness and Smite

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

Chibs dashed out of Caracara into the cool night air, certain that Boo would have turned on her heel and headed back to her car at the sight of Ima pushing herself up against him. He only hoped that he could catch her in time, that he could explain that he wanted nothing to do with Ima and that he only ever wanted her... He was surprised then, to find his girl leaning against the wall by the entrance of Caracara, her arms folded tight across her chest, fingernails digging so deep into her arms they near enough drew blood and an angry, distressed look across her reddened face. She had her eyes closed, her head ducked just a little and she was drawing in very deep, haggard breathes as if she was trying to reign in her anger, her anguish. Heart all in a flutter of panic, the Scotsman tentatively approached his girl and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Boo..?" he whispered uncertainly, certain that Boo would push his touch away and then yell and scream at him, would then break his heart by showing just how miserable she was over his apparent betrayal. But she didn't, her lips perked upwards in the faintest of smiles before she opened her eyes and wiped at the traces of tears that had settled in them.

"I know you didn't want that Ima slut all over you, stupid bitch doesn't know when to back off!" she spat bitterly, drawing in another deep and haggard breath. Boo wasn't stupid, she knew all about Ima and her desperation to get not just at Jax, but at any member of SAMCRO. The brunette had no idea if the porn star wanted to be an Ol' Lady or if she just wanted sex, but either way she didn't care! The bitch needed to learn that she wasn't wanted and that she needed to back the hell off! Boo had hung around long enough to see Ima bend down to kiss Chibs and to see Chibs push her away with a considerable amount of force and an angry outburst. The reason she had fled Caracara was because she knew if she went up to Ima, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from attacking her. Something that wouldn't best please Luanne, and as much as Boo hated to walk away and reign in the urge to smack the whore that had rubbed up against her man, she had, because Luanne had just done her a massive favour in helping her grab back Chibs attentions and she didn't want to throw that favour straight back in the porn queens face! "She's been at Jax as well." Boo added angrily, voice shaking as she tried to reign in her emotions, her knuckles white where she'd clenched her fists tight. Boo was also trembling, quite badly as she was so enraged, so goddamn furious! Who the hell was this Ima slut and why couldn't she just back off and leave the members of SAMCRO with Ol' Lady's the fuck alone? In fact, why couldn't she just leave everyone the fuck alone? "I wanna kill her Chibs, but I don't think Luanne would be very pleased with me." Boo admitted, sighing in somewhat defeat. The want to go in and attack Ima had yet to pass and she was still holding herself back from doing as such despite the fact that she'd voiced aloud just why she shouldn't attack the porn queen's best girl.

"No, she wouldn't." Chibs agreed with a nod of his head despite the fact that he'd rather like to see his girl knock some sense into that porn slut. Ima did a lot of films for Luanne, she drew in large numbers and so the porn queen wouldn't be the least bit happy if Boo put her out of action for a few weeks. And a few weeks it would be! Chibs knew his Ol' Lady would do Ima some serious damage if she could, she was a lot tougher that she let on. "Come here." He said, holding his arms out for his girl who he could see needed the comfort his affections would bring her if she wanted to calm down. Boo melted into his arms with a contented sigh at once, she nuzzled against Chibs chest, wrapped her arms tight around his waist and breathed in the smell of him, leather, oil, cigarettes, beer and the faint trace of the vanilla bath oil he liked to use. It calmed her considerably, reminded her that Chibs was hers and that no little porn slut was ever going to tempt him away from her ever again. She trusted in Chibs enough to believe that he'd never betray her again.