Chapter 18: A Cruel, Cruel Woman

So apparently season 1 is set in 2008, but if it was then by season 3 – which was set in 2010 - Abel should be at least 1, possibly nearing his 2nd birthday. But he's not, so I've changed things so that season 1 starts in September 2009.

4 Years later – September 2009

Over the next four years Boo and Chibs relationship went from strength to strength, blighted only by a scattered handful of idiotic croweater's that followed him home after runs. While Piney may have let it slip that Chibs rarely got little more than a blowjob of the croweater's, it seemed that they saw this as some form of encouragement from him, believing that since he wasn't pushing for sex, he wanted a more serious relationship with them. All of them faced Boo's wrath and the brunette soon learned to send her man off on a run marked somehow as hers. Something the club teased him mercilessly for.

Despite having a strong and steady relationship, Boo and Chibs did not move in together until well after their third anniversary, when Boo finished her final year at college. Boo just couldn't bring herself to move out of Tig's, she knew it would break his heart and she knew she'd miss him terribly. It was Tig that eventually told her to move out, telling her that a 21 year old girl in such a serious relationship should be living with her man, not her daddy. Boo was right in thinking it would break Tig's heart, he spent the months after her moving in with Chibs battling a bout of depression/empty nest syndrome. He spent those months drinking heavily, pushing Boo away to the point where she snapped and locked them in the garage together until he talked to her and they could put their relationship right. They became closer than ever as a result. Tig and Chibs also became very close, bonding over their shared affections for Boo. They could often be found together at club parties sharing a bottle of whiskey and picking out a few croweater's for Tig to fuck.

Boo spent three years studying Creative Writing and History at California State University where she passed with honours', penning her first novel in her final year. It wasn't, like she predicted, the story of Anne Boleyn and Henry Percy but of Mary Queen of Scots and Lord Darnley, and the Scottish Queens years of imprisonment in his home. She called it Luckenbooth, writing under the pseudonym Alexia Telford after being told by her publishers that Hayley Trager didn't sound distinctive enough. She suggested the name, a combination of Tig and Chibs' names, as a joke, but her publishers had felt it fitting as it sounded foreign, which they believed would attract readers. They were right and after a slow start, Boo's novel shot to the top of the New York Times bestsellers list, staying there for two weeks. She gave the first ever copy to Tig, and while her guardian didn't actually read it, he had it pride of place on the wall in a little glass case. Boo gave the second copy to Chibs, not believing he would ever read it, but he did and at the end, when Mary was beheaded, he wept before getting Boo to promise she'd tell a happier tale next time. Boo still occasionally worked at Teller-Morrow, on days when the club was out on runs and she was needed, when she needed a break from long, tedious days of writing and when she had writers block. Nothing could cure her writers block like a few days working in the sun at the garage, joking and messing around with Tig and Chibs as she worked.

Jax, despite warnings from Boo, Tig and Chibs alike went ahead and married Wendy a little over a year after Boo overdosed. Neither Tig, Chibs nor Boo attended. At their reception Jax caught Wendy doing crank in the bathroom and issued her an ultimation. Rehab or divorce. She choose rehab and while Jax spent their Malibu honeymoon alone, Wendy spent 4 weeks in Promise's Rehabilitation clinic. She came out clean and sober and on their return to Charming she admitted to giving Boo the drugs that had almost killed her. Tig and Chibs both had wanted blood but Boo wouldn't let them do anything. Jax apologised to the three of them for not believing them in the first place. Boo and Chibs forgave Jax – knowing that love can make a person blind - and their relationships with him improved, but Tig remained ever distrustful of his VP and their relationship remained strained and tense. Throughout their two years of marriage Wendy relapsed a handful of times, Jackson finally getting fed up after the 6th time and filing for divorce. Wendy showed up clean and 40 days sober two months later and the couple attempted to reconcile. When Wendy fell pregnant a few months later, Jax freaked and pushed her away and she relapsed yet again. She hadn't even passed her 7th month of pregnancy when she overdosed on crank, forcing doctors to deliver baby Abel 10 weeks early...