Epilogue - The Organge Fic

The Orange Fic.

Continuing the missing section from chapter nine, as well as explicit content, how fun.

'Wait!' Phil breathed, forcing Dan to stop as he sat up on his bed, 'do you...umm'
'What is it?' Dan interrupted, knowing Phil felt uncomfortable.
'Do you have a condom?'
A brief giggle left from Dan as he nodded and directed Phil to the desk drawer in his room.
'Would you get them? Something about walking through our apartment completely naked is making me cringe!'
'Okay, fine. Be right back'
'I'll be waiting'
'Why do you even have condoms?' Phil asked, standing up and finding his way to Dan's room.
'You never know' Dan laughed, looking down at his now erect length.

Phil looked through the only draw Dan had in his new room in their new apartment. The excitement of living with Dan rushed through Phil, showing dominantly through his jeans. He finally found them under a pile of developed pictures of them, the only thing Dan had unpacked last night.
The label read: large condoms, orange flavoured. Phil chuckled to himself while thinking 'too small'. Another thought then entered his mind, a thought that filled him with passion, so much so his knees weakened slightly. He stumbled his way into the living room, where the orange was still lying in a puddle of its own juices. He picked it up, the skin peeled in various directions and the juices dripped between his fingers. He wanted to make this special for Dan, something he would never experience again, but would crave for the rest of their lives together.
He ripped the remaining flesh from the skin of the fruit and began to rub it all over his chest, leaving a sticky sweet smelling residue coating him. It felt surprising warm and stung him in every small cut his body presented. After he was satisfied with the coverage on his chest, he moved on to his lower regions and pulled down his jeans, releasing his now rock hard erection. Just the thought of what Dan was going to do to him when he walked back in was getting him going. However, he had already used up all the flesh on his torso and only the skin remained. Phil's mother had always told him not to awaste anything and he grateful for what he had, although thinking about his mum just before he was about to ravish another man was rather weird. He took the orange skin, still dripping with juice, and wrapped it around his fully erect length. The juices dripped from the skin and stung his penis bitterly, but he knew it would be worth it. He secured it with done sellotape he found on the kitchen counter and began to make his way back into his room.

'Are you ready, Dan?' he softly called from the other side of his bedroom door.
'I've been ready for this for years! What took you so long?'
Phil opened the door to see Dan just how he left him. Completely naked, erect and lying across his bed. His eyes widened and jaw dropped as Dan saw him walk in, covered in orange pulp, although it was the smell that first hit him.
'What the fuck did you do?' Dan asked, biting his lip while inspecting Phil's body for the first time.
'You deserve a treat'
Dan could no longer control his hunger for Phil and pulled him into his body. He ran his lips from his neck to the bottom of his torso, lightly tasting Phil's orange coating with the tip of his tongue. His licks began to get more vigorous as his cravings for Phil and the sweet, fruity juries grew. His licks soon turned into nibbles, which then turned into bites. Despite the pain of the stinging juices and Dan's violent bites, he could not help but get aroused by the pain. The thought of Dan wanting him so bad he couldn't help but bite, was too erotic for Phil to ignore. The thrill of the situation went straight to Phil's cock and he moaned as Dan's tongue went lower, reaching this area.
Dan lightly stroked Phil's wrapped cock as he leant into his ear and gently whispered 'this takes orange flavoured condoms to a whole new level'. He began to gnaw the orange skin sourrending Phil's penis, but he felt no fear and had all his trust in Dan.
Dan began to notice the rough texture of the orange peel against his cheek as he nibbled.
'You know me so well' Dan smirked, licking the orange residue from his lips, still gripping Phil's penis, 'orange flavoured AND ridged condoms'. He threw Phil onto the bed and leaned in whispering 'fuck me'
Phil grabbed Dan with a delicate force that filled him with passivise excitement and lay him on the bed, leaving his perfectly shapes ass showing. Phil took his shoulders and rammed with wrapped length into Dan. The tough, thick skin was still sticky with the acidic juices and stung both boys, in places they never imagined such a sensation could occur. Although extremely painful and uncomfortable, both boys felt waves of pleasure throughout their entire body. Each limb, each cell tingled with each thrust of Phil's pale, orange covered cock into Dan's now red raw butt.
Dan gritted his teeth and kept a strong grip on Phil's legs as he gently pushed his, forcing him on his back. He continued the exchange by sitting on Phil's throbbing length and seductively whispered 'I may be a bottom...but I always top'. A wide, playful smirk ran across Phil's face as he accepted Dan's dominance and knew he just had to lie there as Dan took control.
The harder Dan bounced on Phil's tender cock, the more small pieces of now shrivelled orange rind and remains of it's flesh oozed out Dan's quivering butt hole. The sting form the sweet juices seems to travel up Dan's body, until he felt it in his gut.
Phil tried to hold back as much as he could in order to make the experience last for Dan. He wanted to please his sempai for as long as possible, but knew he was coming to an end.
'Dan...' he whelped 'I'm gonna..' his speech was broken by a sudden grown of pleasure as he came into Dan and a sack of orange skin. He pulled out, leaving an unsettling pool of orange skin, juice and Phil's warm sperm across the middle of Phil's bed.
Both boys lay where they finished, panting, sweating and unable to speak for what seemed like minuets. Finally Dan managed to pull himself upright, eyeing the sweet smelling mixer that lay before him. He picked up a small piece of orange rind that was floating in the pool, dripped with the pale orange cocktail. He licked and nibbled around the edges, until finally placing the whole piece in his mouth, groaning as he chewed and felt it ooze down his gullet. Dan noticed the slightly horrified look on Phil's face and he rummaged through it.
'Don't you want to know how you taste?' Dan asked Phil, as he began to lower his head and licked the orange infused sperm from the mattress, like a cat to a messed up bowl of milk.
'Go on Phil, don't be so vanilla' Dan teased, as his learned closer in. Although Phil was disturbed by the thought of eating 23 of his own chromosomes, as well as the fact that Dan was starting to get a boner from this. But he wanted to please Dan and would do anything in his power to give Dan what he wanted, no matter the cost.
Phil closed his eyes and felt for the largest pice of orange remaining and shoved it in his mouth before he had time to think. He chewed through the tough skin as his own juiced swirled around his mouth.
Dan could see the distress on Phil's face, his vulnerability caused Dan to fill with excitement. The alpha male title was one he wished to sustain. He could no longer resist and forcefully pressed his lips to Phil's, causing him to open his mouth allowing Phil's chewed mouthful to pour into Dan's. He licked the excess from around Phil's teeth and cheek. Phil had to use every restrain from vomiting, as the taste was unlike anything he'd ever put in his mouth.
Dan pulled Phil into him for one last kiss, one that was a lot angrier than the previous ones. He kept a tight grip on the back of Phil's head, panting into the kiss, moistening it with a light layer of sweat that covered to boys.
But you know no homo.