Together - Chapter Thirteen

'Dan! I'm home!' Phil called, pulling suitcases by his feet as his hand were preoccupied with the task of opening the door.

'Phil!' Dan echoed, running through the flat reaching the front door, he could not wait to finally hold Phil in his arms after their short separation.

Phil had frozen with excitement as he saw Dan charge towards him. All he could mange to do was hold his arms out, so Dan would have a place to stop. Dan suddenly slammed into Phil's chest with a large grin on his face. Phil wrapped his arms around Dan's neck and buried his head into Dan's shoulders. Quickly his heart began to pick up speed, filling his whole body with comfort he had not felt in days, the comfort only Dan could give him.

Dan raised himself slightly away form Phil, still holding into his body. They looked into each others eye's and admired each others beauty. Dan smiled as he lent into Phil face.

Each time their lips touched it sent shivers of butterflies flooded through Dans body as well as Phil. However Phil preferred cuddling and liked to keep things dry. He felt more connected to Dan that way, he liked knowing they could have an intimate relationship without the need to do anything sexual. Phil appreciated these moments more. Which is why he felt uncomfortable when Dan slipped his tongue into the action.

'Woah' he said, pulling away from Dans grasp, 'slow down a bit, I've only just gotten in, I haven't eaten since mourning'

'Yeah, I know, I've just really missed you' Dan weeped, placing his hands into Phil's still gazing at his eyes once again.

'I've missed you too' replied Phil, as he leaned in for another kiss to satisfy Dan, but kept his jaws clenched.

'Since we've...' Dan started to talk between breathes 'missed each other...so much...I thought...we could...you know' he released his head to flick his neck towards his bedroom.

Phil breathed out an uncomfortable noise of annoyance, 'what? Now?' he questioned.

'Yeah now...I've missed you do much' Dan replied, slowly pulling Phil closer towards him.

'Okay' Phil said in a seductive tone, 'my bowl of cereal can wait'

Phil began to wrap his arms around Dan and slowly lent in to kiss him, he was determined to give Dan what he wanted, no matter how he felt about it.

Dan started to kiss more vigorously leaking his tongue into contact with Phil's, showing his passion as he rubbed his hands along Phil's sides, landing in his soft hair.

He pulled away to drag Phil into bedroom by his arms, both boys laughing with excitement at what they knew was about to happen. They found themselves in Dan's bedroom (or what they now called 'their bedroom') and quickly began kissing each other once again. Phil had started to travel down Dan's neck with his lips, gently tickling him making Dan snigger slightly.

Phil's hands caressed what seemed like the whole of Dan's body until he reached his outer thigh. He slowed his pace down, tingling Dan's leg with his finger tips. He reached Dan's knees and gently lifted them to he waist, supporting Dan with his hips.

With a stagger, Phil carried Dan with care, as if he was his own child, frightened to hurt or damage him. They soon reached the bed, which knocked Phil's shins, causing him to loose balance and therefore both boys to fall on the bed

...

'Wow' said Phil, resting his cheek on Dan's still bare, sweating chest, however the moistness almost comforted Phil, 'that was worth the wait for my cereal'

'I'm glad I could provide the satisfaction' Dan responded, still trying to catch his breath.

'Well I'm going to get that bowl of cereal, Shreddies I think! You want anything?' Phil said, slowly pacing himself towards the door.

Dan lunged himself in front of Phil stopping him with a kiss, leaving Phil bemused.

'Why don't you rest a little longer, Phil? You've obviously had a long day' Dan insisted.

'But I'm really hungry and-'

'I'll get it for you' Dan interrupted, with a slight annoyance, 'Shreddies, was is?'

'Yeah...urm thanks...I guess' grunted

Phil lay in his bed while a cocktail of thoughts swirled through his head, thoughts about Dan's behaviour. He could not quite understand why he was not really being himself that day. He was not the Dan that Phil ever so wanted to hold in his arms as soon as he left to visit his family. He hoped Dan would feel the same, however he had the feeling he did not.

Suddenly a subtle click sound seemed to appear from the living room.

'Dan?' Phil yelled, raising himself from the bed, slowly opening the door to revel Dan, standing by the front door.

'Dan, was that the front door?'

Thanks for reading :) criticism always welcome in the comments, please vote and comment if you're enjoying what I am writing, it really helps a lot! Please excuse my bad grammar and spelling, my English still isn't that great :) SEE YOU NEXT TIME