Together - Chapter Nine

The boys had hardly broke away for breath, even though Dan's hench bag kept sliding of his shoulder. Or when either of the boys banged into an object as of their misguidance. Or when Phil rummaged through his pockets for the keys, to open the door to their new apartment. 

Dan suddenly broke away from Phil's grasp, after stepping a cold and wet object which oozed a sticky liquid filling the gaps between his toes. 

'What the hell?' Dan said, as he bent over picking up the dripping skin of what Phil could now see was the orange he had previously thrown on the floor, leaving a large fraction of it on the floor. 

'Is this an orange?' giggled Dan, examining the skin, with torn, pale garnet pieces of flesh still attached. 

'Umm...yes' replied Phil as both boys let out a slight snigger, their faces still close together. 

'Okay...why?'  

'I was bringing one in to you as a pre-breakfast snack...but you weren't there!' Phil developed a catch in his throat, almost chocking on his words. 

'Awh, you remembered it was my favourite' now Dan started to choke, while cradling Phil's head in his other hand. He slowly started to lean in again pushing Phil's head closer.  

Dan forgot he was still holding the orange, even when we wrapped his hands around Phil's waist and started to rub the sticky juices into his back. Phil noticed this, but he did not care that Dan was ruining his brand new white jumper. All that now mattered in the world was that Dan was finally in his arms. 

Dan dropped the orange and began to pull Phil's jumper over his head, their lips still attached. Dan travelled his fingers through Phil's hair, and lowered them to his waist. Phil's warming, bare chest made the hairs on Dan's arms stand as he rubbed them across his waist.  

They finally found their way to Phil's room, still in each others tight embrace. They had no intention of breaking away, they both were making up for the years that they were too scared to be this close to one another. Finally they could be with each other as each of them wanted so much for so long. Finally they were together. 

Phil pushed Dan onto his bed, putting his hands either side of his. He leaned forward and Dan's heavy breathing stroked Phil's face. He learned in closer, teasing Dan as he lifted his chin up for another kiss, but Phil stood up once again with a slight grin on his face. He ran his hands down Dan's sides until he reached the top of his skinny jeans. He playfully unzipped his trousers, while Dan's repairing heart thudded under his ribs. 

Dan was now completely naked, but thought he could take of Phil's trousers with more passion. He grabbed his shoulders and pulled Phil onto the bed. He put his knees either side of Phil, Dan was now on top. He was in control for once of his life and felt like he could do anything. He rubbed Phil's sweating chest with the palms of his hands, as he lower his head and began to pull of Phil's pyjamas bottoms with his teeth.

...

Dan lay on Phil's chest while stroking his arms that Phil cradled him in. For the first time in his life Dan felt safe, being in Phil's arm while feeling his chest as he tried to regain his breath. 

'Right...' Phil grunted while lifting Dan's head 'get off, I'm hungry' 

'I worked you up an appetite then?' joked Dan, before Phil rose from his bed and pulled on a pair of boxer shorts.  

'I'll fry some bacon or something' Phil brought the convocation back to food as he left the room. 

'Sounds good...I'll just stay in bed, what's the time anyway?' he enquired, as Phil swung his head round the door. 

'Like 2...you'd probably still be asleep by now' Phil giggled 

A buzz rang in Dan's left hear, he turned his head to the noise finding his nose on Phil's pyjama bottoms.He ran his hand down them until he found his phone. 

'Hey Phil...why is Emma texting you?' 

'Shit' he shouted as he hurried back to the bedroom to, snatching the phone out of Dan's hand. 

'Woah' Dan said in shock that Phil grabbed the phone so quickly, 'what does she want anyway?' 

'She wants to know if I'm okay...'  

'Why?...d-did you tell her?' enquired Dan, hoping the answer would be no. He was disgusted at the thought of Emma being the first to know about the fact that he and Phil were finally together. Especially cause of the way she obviously felt about Phil.  

'Dan, I was in such a state that I would've told anyone...and she was just there' he tried to calm Dan down, thinking he would be mad, cradling his hair as he lay back down beside him. 

'She won't tell anyone, right?' he quickly exclaimed snapping his head round to him, Phil's emotion seemed to drop. Dan knew exactly what he felt, he could read him like a book. 

'I'm not ashamed of you or anything' he quickly redeemed himself and Phil's face changed again. 

'I know' Phil whispered in his ear, before lightly kissing him on the forehead 'and she won't, I've texted her not to and she said she wouldn't' be tried so hard to calm Dan down. He knew he almost hated Emma, he knew Dan saw the way she looked at Phil and how she felt.  

'You do know she's literally in love with you?' Dan continued his concerns, his voice suddenly became strong and serious which surprised Phil.  

'Who wouldn't?' Phil tried to lighten the mood by touching when he knew would be Dan's sense of humour. 

'Phil...seriously' Dan said, Phil had never heard Dan use this tone of voice before, not even during their argument the night before. 

'She's not in love with me, she just likes me' he was still trying to calm Dan down and ease the tension that had now been built. 

Dan said nothing. 

'It doesn't even matter if she likes me, I'm with you now and am not leaving you any time soon...' Phil said while Dan rested head on his chest, while he slid his hair between his fingers.

This is 2 weeks late...I'M SORRY OKAY!