Together - Chapter Ninteen

Together - Chapter Nineteen

'Dan?' Phil called, busting into their apartment. To his relief, Dan was laying on their sofa, curled in a ball only displaying his back.
'Finally left Emma's then?' Dan remarked, knowing how snarky he sounded.
'I got out there as soon as I could'
Dan failed to respond, instead he just laid there. His forehead uncomfortably pressing against the hard leather, but his limbs were folded in a position that brought him great comfort.
'Dan?' Phil continued, 'she means nothing to me, nothing compared to you. You are my life, no one else even comes close to you, Dan! Please don't me mad' Phil started to approach Dan, sat beside him and began rubbing his back. The warming sensation of Phil's palm on Dan's back was more upsetting than comforting to Dan, as he knew where those soothing hands had been.
'It's not that' Dan sniffed.
'Then what is it?'
'You believed Emma, that I had been unfaithful to you. You obviously don't trust me'
Both boys stood still. Completely motionless. Their romantic relationship had only been a few months long, yet was the most intense one they had ever been in. Dan had a girlfriend for 2 years in Secondary school and that was just hand holding and posting several photos a week for social media hyperbolising the greatness of their love. Nothing was ever like this. In this short time they had argued more than in their entire lives before meeting.
'Phil, I just can't take this anymore' Dan commented on the shared thought, 'don't you think this was easier when we were just friends?'
Phil felt his heart shatter in his chest, leaving the broken pieces to scatter all over his body and pierced his every cell.
'So what? After a few months you just give up?' Phil wept.
'Yes! I mean, what's the point?'
'The point that I love you, Dan!' bursted Phil, 'isn't that enough?'
'Well sometimes it doesn't feel like it. It's like you're constantly at my throat. And if you loved me so much you wouldn't've slept with someone else' Dan chocked, as damp lines grew from his eyes to his cheeks, remembering the video's disturbing content. He still could not find the will to delete it from his phone.
'Do you really think I would be arguing with you if I didn't care? If I didn't trust you? Cause if I didn't I just wouldn't bother. The only reason why I slept with that bitch is cause I love you so much and the thought of you not loving me back made me insane-'
'-but I never slept with her!'
'Thats not the point' Phil had never yelled like that before. His anger boiled, heated by Dan's lack of understanding. He just wanted Dan to realise his love for him, he refused to be abandoned by his only friend.
'You believed her, Phil. That's all I need to know that this, will never work-'
Phil grabbed Dan by the back of his head and yanked their mouths onto one another, causing shivers to run down Dan's spine. Dan's stubbornness would not allow Phil to win so easy and he pulled himself away from his grasp. Phil still held firmly onto Dan's waist.
'Phil...no, I-'
'-Dan, let this happen'
'I...I'
Phil leant it again before Dan could finish, with slightly more force than before. This time Dan could not help himself and quickly melted into him, running his hands under his shirt, warming them on his back. The boys exhaled in each others mouths, lightly tickling each others tongues with their own. Heated palms ran up Dan's body, lifting off his shirt and throwing in on the ground, breaking the kiss for just a second before shoving themselves back into one another.
Dan returned the gesture and unzipped Phil's jacket, yanking it off his shoulders. He was naked underneath (as that's all he had time to put on). His jeans which were next on Dan's to do list. Phil laughed as he kicked his black vans off, making him fall on the sofa allowing Dan to lie on too of him. He began removing his skinny jeans from his pale legs.
'We don't need to remove them, remember?' Dan whispered in his ear, before delicately nibbling at it causing tingles through your Phil's body and into his...male areas.
Dan shoved his hand into Phil's growing crotch hole, and pulled down his boxers so they sat around his plump bum still under his trousers, allowing his throbbing boner to spring free and poking it's head through the hole. Dan began to kiss up Phil's shaft, before placing his lips all the way around it and began to suck. His head bobbed up and down, as Phil's breathing became heavier and more aggressive. He held Dan's head, feeling his hair between his fingers pushing his head and directing him where to move. Soon, Phil reached climax, making him let go of Dan, in fear of hurting him, and firmly grabbed a pillow near by as replacement. As Phil moaned, Dan caught his cum in his mouth, still tightly holding his penis. When Phil finished, Dan proceeded to swallow the contents of this mouth and rubbed a drop poring from his lips to his chin.
'I love you, Phil' Dan howled.