Together - Chapter Sixteen

Dan cuddled closer to Phil as he thought 'I'm defiantly the girl of the relationship'. He rested his head deeper into Phil's chest hugging him tightly as Phil did the same. They both felt this was the perfect moment, just them in each others arms, snuggled under a blanket, drinking coffee, watching 'Twilight' in their underwear.
'I'm sorry for saying I didn't trust you, I didn't mean it, I was just angry' Phil explained before kissing Dan's maroon-brown hair and stroking it with the side of his for finger.
'It's okay' replied Dan, feeling slightly nauseous that the blame had been shifted, leaving Dan in the clear.
'I still want to see Emma today though'
Shit. He thought the topic had passed this. But no, when Phil had an idea in his head he stuck to it.
'Really? Why?' he asked, hoping his query would change Phil's mind. He was not too fussed weather Phil talked to her anymore, he did not want him to leave as it would break this moment. The moment he had craved for his whole life, absolute love and perfection. He wanted to hold onto it for as long as he could.
'Well we haven't really seen her, well expect that one weird day where she came over, I just...miss her I guess'
'Fine. Go' Dan tried to sound sincere, but it came out more rigid and with a slight annoyance.
'I won't if you don't want me to'
'No, no! I mean it, you should hang out with your friends' Dan did mean it, as much as he hated it when Phil left, he always felt like if they spent too much time together. There was a coNstant worry that Phil would start find him annoying and realise all his awkward flaws...just like his primary school friends and his secondary school friends and collage friends and university friends and now probably Phil.
You see, Dan didn't always see eye to eye with...people. They always grew tired of his clingy personality, Dan did not try to come across too strong when being introduced to new life. But every time an opportunity grew to develop a new companion for the foreseeable future, he could not help but throw himself into them, revealing his entire life and his interest in theirs. Unsurprisingly this back fired every time, leaving him to have a constant loneliness hanging over his head. He was like a mosquito, clinging on and sucking the life out of fellow humans, without the intent of hurt or upset.
His online addiction devolved in thirst for a larger community and endless possibilities of friends.You can only imagine the tingly feeling he found when he discovered Phil. Phil did not shy away as soon as he opened up, Phil did not get creeped out with his never ending cringe attack stories, Phil did not run away at the first hurdles. Phil was different. Phil was the one.
But this did not stop Dan suffering from his fear of abandonment, so he knew he had to let Phil go.
'Seriously go!' Dan persisted, before realising how annoying he sounded...'PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!' is probably what that sounded like to Phil, Da thought.
Phil broke away from Dan's tight grasp and filled his leather jacket with his gaunt arms. 'You can come if you want' he proposed, zipping himself into the awkwardly tight, black jacket, alike most if his clothes, 'she does like you, despite what you think'
Dan huffed in agreement, a light but defiant sound. 'Nah, I'll just stay here and make a video or something'
'Dan' lingered Phil, but knowing Dan's choice had been made, 'fine stay, could you at least call her and tell her I'm coming, I wish you could find a way to like her'
Dan nodded as he too stood up, kissed Phil goodbye and waved him out the door.
As soon as he felt he jumped to his phone, almost dropping it out of his slender fingers. He pushed the buttons hard, with few errors, begging that she wasn't in and Phil could just come home.
'Hello, Emma speaking!'
Damn. Despite her undoubtedly uplifting tone of voice, Dan's heart sank.
'Emma, it's Dan, Phil's on his way right now, don't tell him anything about what's been happening'
He hung up before she could answer.

Okay, so yeah sorry for not posting regularly, it's harder than I thought! I apologise for any spelling or grammar errors, English is not my first language so be gentle! I hope you enjoyed reading :)