Mr Boss

Happy New year guys 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
May this year bring lots of joy for us☺️☺️

It has been 1 week since Urmila was working in laksh's company and now is the day of result That whether Lakshman Suryavanshi would let her work in his company or not.

She is going towards Lakshman's cabin with other workers who were on trial for one week.

Knock, knock
Come in.

Good morning sir said  fifteen people in union who were  on one week trial at which laksh nodded.

Miss sridhwaj take this list and there are names of people who are going to work in my company read it loudly said lakshman handling the list to her.

Vikas Shukla
Pankaj Shridhar
Monika Rajput
pranali Thakur
Rishi Kashyap
Prem Gupta
Ishita Singh

Urmi couldn't find her name in the list which made  her disappointed  to the core ,her eyes started tearing up but she somehow controled her self.

Those whose names are given in the list go to your work,  Mr Ankush will tell you all about that and those whose name is not I am really sorry to you guys but I would contact my friends and you can go there if job suits you and you suits them then you can do work there. That's all dismiss said laksh.

Urmila started to go along with them but stopped by Lakshman's voice .
Miss sridhwaj where are you going ? asked lakshman.

Sir I am not eligible to work in this company so ..
And who told you that? Laksh cut her sentence in middle.
There was not my name in the list it means I can not work here anymore said Urmila.

I give list to you for announcing names it means you have already became employee of mine otherwise I would not have given it to you said lakshman and  that made Urmila super happy.

Miss sridhwaj, you are here appointed as my PA and also you have experience of it. isn't it? asked lakshman.

Yes sir, replied Urmila looking down.

Anyways , ok bring my coffee said laksh looking at his laptop screen.

What?

Coffee, I said bring my coffee .

Sir, I am not your maid  I am your employee and this is not my work your sister never ask me to do this work replied Urmila boldly.

Laksh was now looking at her with bored expression.
This is my office and my way of working so you will have to do it in my way you will have to follow my orders because I am your boss. If you don't want to then you can leave. This door goes to two ways first one is exit and second one is coffee counter,  Choice is yours. I will give you 5 minutes and if you get late even a second  after 5 minutes then I will consider that you left the job got it said laksh in dangerous tone.

Urmi was about to say something  but laksh cut her off.

And your time starts now 1, 2 ,3, 4 said laksh and Urmila ran from there making laksh chuckled at her innocence.

How was it?
😁😁😁😁
Laksh being bossy and Urmi being his PA will have to follow his every order.
Isn't it something new in lakshmila 's case😍😍?