IT'S BIRTHDAY

Happy happy happy 1000× Times happy birthday urmila chudail, kirti screamed near the ear of sleeping urmila at correct 12"o clock.

Hawww, earthquake! Earthquake! Earthquake! , Urmila woke up with jerk and started screaming.

It's my melodious voice miss donkey! Not earthquake and all kirti said rolling her eyes.

Happy Birthday to you meri jani dushman ! Kirti hugged urmila tightly . Urmi reciprocated the hug  to kirti with equal excitement.

" You turned 18 today ,oh my god! I have so much work to do. I will have to convince mr sexy Suryavanshi to marry you then I will have to choose your honeymoon destination then best names for your children and then their weddings . Ufffff, kya kya kare ye bechari , ek abla nari"! Kirti wiped sweat off her forehead , the sweat which was not visible at all.

" Shut up you bitch, keep your sexy Suryavanshi to yourself ! Now I will get to know about the truth of my past! The truth of my parents! The truth behind my nightmares ! The truth behind those marks! Maa has promised me that she will tell everything to me when I will turn 18 and the time has came" urmila's eyes became moist as she spoke about her past.

Urmi, I will never leave you alone. No matter what but you will always see me stand beside you in every situation. I promise! Kirti said and they both hugged each other again.

Okay, okay now don't make me cry on my birthday. You know na if my ganga yamuna will start then it will take long to stop, now give me my cake and surprise ! Urmila demanded.

Cake? Kirti asked.

Yes, cake! It's my birthday today and you are my friend so only you will give me cake right? Urmila asked.

Yes you are right and I was also about to prepare cake for you but then my super intellectual mind woke up and said to me " kirti, my princess, Urmi is your friend so why to do formality and ruin your pretty sleep" so I listened to my mind and did not prepare cake but I promise we will surely do party tomorrow okay, kirti completed and a hard pillow landed on her face.

You bitch how selfish! I decroated whole room on your birthday , prepare your favourite dishes and you !!!!! Urmila marched towards kirti in anger.

*******

Where is jaydev? A man asked sitting on a chair like a king . He was holding pincers in his right hand, his left hand was holding the hand of another man sitting on chair in half dead situation . His whole body was covered in blood.

First man plucked out the nails of another man with pincer.

Ahhh.., the man screamed in pain, extream pain.

" Tell me where is jaydev or else I will make you see hell on this earth" the man said in most scariest voice.

" Lakshman Suryavanshi you will never be able to catch jaydev or should I say lakshman dhanvantari" another man said with a smirk, he laughed, laughed and laughed so hard.

Lakshman got up from his chair in extream anger, he kicked the man hard which resulted the man to fall down and chair broke into pieces. Lakshman took his gun and shoot all the bullets  of his gun in that man 's body without any hesitation and regret.

50, it is 50 th person you killed in the search of jaydev and your.... Inderjeet stopped in between when lakshman glared at his. Inder quickly changed his sentence and said " Awdhesh Dhanvantri" .

You are still not able to catch them. Now how much more murders you will do? Move on lakshman from your past. Think it as a nightmare inder said keeping a hand on lakshman's shoulder.

" No, I can never forget my past. I can never forget the helpless screams of my mother. I can never forget those greedy eyes on my sister. I can never forget that scary look on my innocent Shatru's face and I can never forget my mila" . Lakshman screamed at the top of his voice.

*******

Baar baar din ye aaye , baar baar dil ye gaye tu jiye hazaro saal hai meri arzoo. Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!!!!

Urmila clapped as Shatru finished his song on video call. Kirti was sitting at the corner of the room so he couldn't catch her or else she will have to listen his non sense .

Yayyyy, thankyou so so much! Shatrughan you are chooo chweat Urmi said and kirti scrunched her nose at urmila's all foolish words.

Awww, mele baby ne thana thaya? Shatrughan asked Back meanwhile urmila laughed at his words.

Happy Birthday urmila. May all your dreams come true and you get a partner who will never let you feel alone . My best wishes are always with you! Shanta wished her.

Thankyou so much didi. I love you! Urmila replied.

Awww , I love you too shanta said.

You didn't say I love you to me . I sung a song for you urmila! Shatrughan whined like a child .

What's going on here? Lakshman asked coming towards them , he was wiping water droplets from his body with a black towel indicating he just had bath.

Urmila lowerd her eyes hearing his deep voice while kirti came towards camera with a wide smile. She mouthed " hotty" to urmila looking at lakshman. Urmi ignored her.

It is urmila's birthday today , we are wishing her and what is this time to take bath? Shatrughan asked him. Laksh ignored Shatru's question , looked at Urmila's direction through phone. She had lowerd her eyes then he went upstairs towards his room without wishing her.

Urmi bite her lower lip in embarrassment.

Umm didi, I will meet you tomorrow. Good night saying urmila cut the call.

" Hey, Urmi it's okay! These beasts type heros are always rude but they love their beauty so passionately,till death even After it too. Urmi gave a " I don't care" look to kirti but her heart knows she cares each and every action of him.

How is the new avtaar of lakshman Suryavanshi??😎

What is this lakshman dhanvantri thing?😰

Who is his  mila?🥺
What is his past?💔

And he did not wish Urmi!😤