SEDUCTRESS

Votes , follow and comments ( if you want🙈) , I can except this right? , For my not so little hardwork 🥺!
Enjoy the chapter☺️

Urmila was walking down towards exit, where his car was parked and he was eagerly waiting for her.

Urmila was dressed in black dress, with curl hair, loud makeup and high heels which were new to her. This look was clearly giving a new avatar to urmila.

She came and directly sat on passanger seat, his moved his face towards her from his phone. He was shocked if this word justifys his situation right now then he was shocked. This urmila was new to him with a mischievous smile playing on her beautiful lips.

What.. wh.. what are you wearing? He asked coming out of his previous State.

Cloth, she shrugged her shoulders.

What.. type of cloth.. cloth this is? He managed to ask. This is the first time he was being nervous.

It's called one piece, urmila purred.

Stop making these noises he said .

What noises? She asked, " leave it" am I looking sexy? I know I am looking sexy. I would be the most sexiest girl tonight in party , yuhhhoooo she threw her hands up in air.

" What happened to her? Did she hit her head somewhere or what? Lakshman thought being tensed".

You are not going anywhere! Out! Now! Go to your room and sleep, he ordered her like a father.

What!! I will go. No one can stop me! I did so much for party and you also can not stop me rakshash!! She actioned her right hand as if she is holding a sword and was about to get up from her seat but her head banged with the top of the car.

Ahhhh! She cried.

Don't make these noises for God sake or else!! He left his sentence incomplete. Urmila was a trouble for him, no doubt! Meanwhile urmila was busy massaging her head with her left hand with a frown on face.

Laksh got down from his car, he asked urmila too to came out , she denied but his one glare and she was standing out. Laksh found himself stiff after looking at her apperance. "This girl would be death of me" he thought. Later, he threw urmila on his shoulder, she was resisting but he took her to her room. He placed her on bed and covered her tiny body with blanket later he went out locking her room . He went towards party destination and there in room urmila was trying to break the door with a soft cotton pillow.

********

The party was grand. Top businessman and women were there. Top model of Hollywood and bollywood were there too maybe to entertain rich man. Probably everyone were fake, they were faking from money to body everything.

Mr Suryavanshi, meet my daughter.. Olivia. She is....

Excuse me Mr Jack, I just recalled an Important work. See you soon , saying laksh excused himself.

It was nothing new to lakshman even before too when he used to attend party, these type of man used to try their best to ship him up with their daughters. That's why he used to avoid parties and all but Mr Smith was his big and old client which makes this party unavoidable.

He was gulping down his red wine, gosh, this little girl urmila!! What got into her? I could never bring her here in that condition, I am not orthodox but.... Umm isn't it my responsibility to save her. I am her boss!. He thought.

I can't let anyone see her in that condition except me!!, Why you? His subconscious mind asked, because I am her boss and now shut up! He shrugged the thought off.

Ladies and gentlemen I want your attention here! First let me give warm welcome to my best friend from India, mr Suryavanshi!

All attention shifted to him, his aura was different like his personality. Women were busy thinking about plan how to seduce him while man were busy in thinking to have a deal with him.

I have organised this party for the success of our friendship and deal , right mr Suryavanshi? Mr Smith asked and lakshman's expressions were like , best friend, when it happened? But he composed himself and gave a stern nod to mr Smith.

Enjoy the party! Mr Smith completed.

Lakshman was having a conversation with a man named James Steve. " Wow, what a dance". James exclaimed looking at stage. Laksh followed his direction and his eyes got filled with fury.

Urmila was dancing on stage with that same dress. " How she managed to get out from her room"? He wondered.

He went towards her, all were busy in dancing and drinking. He grabbed her arm tightly, that tight it would leave a bruise.

What the hell you are doing here? He asked showing his anger.

Dancing, he got stupid reply again from her.

Miss sridhwaj.... You.....! Are you drank? He asked in surprise.

Drank , not drank! Trump , Donald Trump was the president of US . Yayyyyaaaa she cheered on her stupid victory.

Urmila!!!

US she replied.

Hun?

Do you know the meaning of US? She asked.

United States he replied being annoyed.

No! Wrong! , US means urmila sridhwaj! You don't even know this easy answer.
Now you will get punishment urmila said to him. Lakshman widened his eyes at her statement.

Just shut up and come with me! He ordered her.

Wait, she went and brought an alcohol bottle with her.

You will not drink anymore, he said snatching bottle from her.

No!!!! I want this.urmila snatched it back.

You........

Hey beautiful, would you like to dance with me? A man with blonde hair and blue eyes asked forwarding his hand to urmila. Laksh clenched his jaw.

Yes! Urmila agreed and went to dance floor with him , they both were dancing.

Now, it has crossed limit of lakshman's tolerance. He grabbed urmila , threw her on his shoulder again. He moved to his car while everyone's eyes were glew to them.

Urmila was screaming to him for letting her go .

" Shut your mouth up otherwise I will not hesitate to take you here , infront of all" he deadly whispered to her.

How much I am loving this hot and dominating Lakshman🙈