Happy Birthday

Hey guys , there are my exams in upcoming weeks hence I wouldn't be active atleast for one month on Wattpad so I am really sorry for that but till then you guys can enjoy my books re reading and do votes, comments and follow in case you forgot to do so . I want atleast 100 followers and more than 50 votes on my each chapter of each book. I am going to be very busy even after exam because I have to prepare for my entrance test so in case if I don't find good votes and followers,  I might leave this platform . Honestly speaking it takes a lot of time for a single chapter and your votes and all encourages me to write more and good. I am sorry if I sound rude to anyone but please support your author. Thankyou!

Happy reading🦋🦋

Urmila was in her office . It's her birthday so what! Work is work we can't avoid it!

Urmila reached towards lakshman's cabin and much to her relief he was not there. He was late today. " If she gets late even for one second then he always scolds her atleast for one hour but he himself is five minutes late today but no one will say anything to him because he is boss , right? " Urmila said in sarcastic way.

Lakshman was just about to enter in cabin but he stopped at door step hearing urmila's complaints . He leaned against the door. Folded his hands to his chest and was observing her with a smile on his lips.

" He is so much into him that whatever he wants to do he does and doesn't think about my feelings a bit" Urmi said putting her bag on table.

Then she moved towards lakshman's chair which was placed at the centre of room, she circled it murmuring something under her lips then she sat on her boss's chair, just like lakshman sits. Lakshman saw her with his one eyebrow raised.

Urmi cleared her throat " miss sridhwaj you are late that too whole 10 seconds. Am I paying you for getting late? Don't you have a thing called responsibility? Do you know what is my reputation in society? " Urmila mimicked him and he saw her being amused.

Then urmila went to her chair opposite to lakshman's chair and said, " yes sir, I know who you are. You are the most rude , arrogant, self centred, devil kind of a person who only knows to order others. You know sir, you are the king of all donkeys because like them you always do "hee haw" urmila poured all her frustration out.

And yes I don't need your shitty job! You need me ,am I right mr hee haw? I am the most able employee you ever got right? Urmila said. Lakshman was listening everything so patiently with a smirk on his handsome face.

Then she again moved to lakshman's chair and said, yes miss sridhwaj, you are correct! You know I am the biggest fool alive on this earth. You are the genius. Only you can take my company to new heights please don't leave my company. Me and my company are incomplete without you. She completed and she was about to clapp for her act but she Heard slow ,hard clapps from backward.

" You are absolutely right mrs hee haw" said lakshman entering in his cabin with slow claps.

Urmila's face turned white like a sheet and she got up from chair.

You think I am donkey, I am devil and I need you! Well mrs hee haw you are correct because I Badly need you! He whispered , his hot spicy breath was fanning on urmila's beautiful face.

Urmila 's face turned red as she took the sentence in wrong way.

Lakshman moved towards her, urmila was moving backwards, she stopped feeling wall behind . Lakshman caged her between his bulky arms and hulk like body. Urmi felt herself so small.

" You dare to sit on your boss's chair and insulted him that too in his cabin . Like I always said you are a different thing, spice! You are spice and I like spicy things mrs hee haw" laksh whispered coming close to her ear. His lips were tracing urmila's warm , sensitive earlobe sending Shivers down to her spine.