THE TRUTH

Urmila was giving presentation which she has prepared in only one night. Lakshman's eyes held pride in them for her , clients seemed to be impressed.

.. that's it, thanks for giving us opportunity to present ourselves, thankyou!  Urmila completed her presentation. Lakshman forced her to present it as it's only her hardwork , while urmila was nervous as it was her first presentation.

All the members stood up from there seat and clapped for her.

Mr suryavanshi, the presentation was really impressive and cut to point,  mr Khurana said to lakshman.

Thankyou , mr Ayushman khurana, what are you thinking about the deal now? Laksh asked coming to point. ( 🤣🤣 Ayushman khurana ne film industry chodh di)

There isn't anything left to think anymore. The deal is done and from now our all contracts goes only to SE.

Urmila, Aakash and Ashok beamed at the news while lakshman just gave a nod to mr Khurana.

Why he can't be happy atleast for once?  Mr arrogant!! Urmila thought.

*******

Urmila you were really excellent Today, thank god you have made presentation otherwise we would surely have loose this deal but thanks to you for saving us , Aakash said to urmila.

Thankyou sir, urmila replied shyly hearing her Praise.

Presentation was good miss sridhwaj , laksh said maintaining his poker face but his eyes were screaming pride for her.

Thankyou sir, urmila replied, this time more shyly!

Aakash and Ashok Ji you both move towards office and miss sridhwaj follow me laksh ordered going towards parking area.

Urmila was following him, literally running to match his Speed.

********
*At office*

Miss...

Ritika sir, ritika,  urmila again reminded her name to him.

Yes, miss ritika!  Would you tell the whole truth or should I say? Laksh said to ritika infront of whole staff Threating her.

I.... don't... know.what..what...

Should I viral your porn video ? He said without showing any regret.

No sir, please no!

Urmila and other were confused.

I did it, I...I ... Exchanged urmila's file with mine and I edited urmila's face in those pics to defame her infront of you and later I gave you  the same presentation which urmila made saying this is mine.she told everything to them. She can not hide anything from lakshman. No one can as everyone is aware of the power of lakshman suryavanshi.

Urmila was still digesting this new fold information.

Why? She whispered.

" Because, I want lakshman sir and you were snatching him from me ! We all know how much close you are to him, how much importance he gives to you. You surely have slept with him that is why he appointed you as his PA . You are not as innocent as you pretend to be. You are a whore, a bloody gold digger whore...

Urmila slapped her Hard that she fell on floor.

How dare you raise finger on my character? I am not whore , it is you! You are jealous of me because you are not like me and believe me you can never be like me! Urmila screamed, pouring all her frustration out. Laksh assured her with his eyes.

Aakash, call the police and tell them that they are going to have a new guest. If I again see you in this city or even in this country then that day would be the last day of your life. Laksh threatens her. " Get back to your work everyone" he later said to staff.

Lakshman took urmila to his cabin, holding her hand. No one uttered a word in lakshman's presence but when he went , gossips started. Few were shocked like Aditi and Rahul , few were jealous and others need talk.

*******

Sir, am I whore? Urmila looked at him broken, helpless with teary eyes.

Don't you dare to call yourself that again. If you do then I will burn this whole damn world, did you get this thing in your small mind or not? Laksh said clenching his teeth.

You are a gem of a person,  now he whispered, softly. Urmila gave a sad smile to him.

Now wipe those tears , I am not liking them and thankyou so much for presentation he said.

Thanks to you sir for finding the truth , sir, please give me those photos? Urmila asked him being embarrassed.

I have already demolished then, don't worry laksh gave assuring smile to urmila.

That day the respect for this guy increased thousands of times in urmila's eyes. He became an inspiration for her.

Goddd  !!!!!  that slap 😂😂😂😂!!!

Yes! Laksh is stupid who is not understanding his feelings!!