EPILOGUE

For the last time on this book, please do vote, comments and follow karna hai toh aapki marzi 😌, but sare chapters pe please atleast vote kar Dena it would not demand any money from you❤️

LEAP OF FIVE YEARS

Lakshman was restless as today was the day his love of life was returning back to him.

After clearing UPSC she went to LBASNA for her training and now, after one year she is returning back to him.

“mamu chill, mami will not bring second mamu with her”. Ritik said eating ice cream, sitting beside sumitra.

“ ritik shhhhh, can't you see , how your bade mamu is eagerly waiting for your mami?” said kirti teasing lakshman while lakshman glared at her.

“kirti, why are you not letting me go?” lakshman asked in frustration.

“ uffoo, jiju! Have some patience , urmila said that she will directly come here and also she has her bodyguards and driver with her” she said patting lakshman's shoulder.

In these years , lakshman and kirti developed a sweet brother and sister type bond . lakshman protects her like an elder brother and every time when shatrughan fights with kirti, she goes to lakshman to complain about shatru.

“ his wife is returning to him after whole year , how will he have patience?” said Inderjeet  bowing at sumitra's feet and sumitra blessed him.

“ mamu, urmi didi will bring chocolates for me right ?” vindhya said.

“ hey stop calling her didi, call her mami” lakshman said to vindhya, bending at her level.

“ no, she is my didi” said vindhya pouting and crossing her arms against her chest.

In all these years , urmila and lakshman got married to each other along with kirti and shatrughan after lakshmila.

Shanta gave birth to a baby boy and they named him ritik. Shanta is living a really happy life with DR rishi.

Lakshman gifted urmila 's home to her on their wedding night and after completing her education she went to achieve her dream , also lakshman along with shatrghan and Inderjeet focused on his business and it reached at new heights,

lakshman is under Top five richest person of world whose fame is just increasing day and night.

Soon they heard a loud horn of car and lakshman's lips widen into largest possible smile. He ran towards entrance followed by his family.

“mila” he whispered , tears started to flow from his eyes.

Urmila stepped down from her car when her one of the bodyguard opened car's door for her.

There she was, in soft pink organza saree with matching bindi , mangalsutra and sindoor were adding more grace in her beauty.

Her eyes got teary seeing her husband after long.

“mila” lakshman whispered and went close to her, hugging her tight close to his heart.

Urmila too wrapped her hands around him and closed her eyes in relief.

He kissed her forehead “ I am proud of you mila” he whispered with happy tears.

“ This all happened to possible because of you laksh, if you have not been there for me as my strongest support system then god knows how my life would have been, I always believed that my Ramji will send someone for me, someone to whom he specially has choosen for me and see, he did! He did gave you to me, I can not even tell how much I love you , how much I missed you and now I will not stay a second away from you “ saying she bent down to touch his feet .