NIGHT OUT

Happy Shivratri 🥺🥺
On this golden day our mahadev and mata gowri reunited  🙈
Though , maa did a lot to get shiv but at the end she made mahadev hers again🙏🏻🙏🏻.

प्यार किया है, तो निभाऊंगी।
सती बनू या पार्वती हर जन्म मैं तेरे पास ही आऊंगी।।
----------------------------------------------------------
Happy reading 😘😘

Sir take left from there guided Urmila to Lakshman.

Ya, that is my home she said and get down from the car but suddenly rainfall started and she got all wet in rain .

Her kurti get stucked to her body like second skin and she was looking really hot.

lakshman had to take his car a little away from her for controlling his raging hormones , even urmi's hand was still on his car's door.

Bhaiya, be careful . She could have get hurt said Shatru in panicking state at which laksh said I know more then you child , you just put your finger on your mouth at which Shatru pouted.

Urmi shooking her head in disbelieve came towards their car and said
Sir, it's raining like cats and dogs , you can wait at my place till rain stops .

Shatru was about to accept her offer but laksh closed his window glass and went from there making Urmi little hurt at his rude behaviour.

Arrogant richy rich , hunnnn and she went towards her appartment .

***************

Suddenly Urmila heard knock on her apartment's door and went to check because kirti will come tomorrow then who it can be at this hour but soon her curiosity changed into horror as she thought worst person being at her apartment. She again heard knock and she took knife from side table before opening door .

She was about to stabbed the knife but a very manly hand held her wrist and she was shocked to find her boss along with his brother standing there.

She breathed out in relaxation and before she can ask anything Shatru spoke miss sridhwaj you are all about to kill my brother either with knife or with looks just then she noticed she wore a woolen shorts along with crop top and a Jacket.

Laksh looked down at her from top to bottom then again bottom to top and he found himself hard .

All her neighbours looked at Urmila with strange expression , as if giving her tag of character less girl.

Miss sridhwaj , my car got stuck due to rain , If you don't find it uncomfortable so can you give shelter to us said lakshman caressing his broken ego.

Sure sir said Urmi and let them in.

Wow, your apartment is really beautiful and cozy said Shatrughan looking at her 1bhk apartment.

Thankyou Shatru said Urmi smiling.

Lakshman did not admit he liked her room but he was going insane because of her smell which filled whole apartment and ofcourse Urmi 's dress was not helping  him either.

They came across the living area where urmila's books and coffee was .

You were studying asked Shatru in amusement, urmila nodded her head in postive.

Sir , I will make coffee for both of you. You get fresh up said urmila passing towels to them.

They both went towards direction which Urmi showed them and in kitchen urmila was making coffee and food for them.

****************

Where are her parents?

Why does she live alone? and why she panicked when we knocked?