UNUSUAL FEELINGS

Urmila' pov:-

Oh god!! , Again, I am again late. Now that good for nothing boss of mine will surely eat me as if I am his favourite desert.

Wait, wait, wait not good for nothing. I mean , he is handsome, I mean really very handsome, his physics makes him look like any Hollywood actor or some Greek god. What?? What the hell Urmi? Since when you started thinking about him like that?  shame on you girl.

But that night and those moments, urmila's mind again went to those moments which occurred one week ago , which brought so many butterflies in her stomach. She still remember how embarrassed Lakshman was after that.

Flashback

Laksh came back to place where Shatrughan was sleeping.

Laksh: Shatru wake up!

Lakshu darling let me sleep , muttered Shatrughan and again went to his Darling sleep.

Shatru!!!, Laksh spoke little loud this time getting angry.

Bhaiya? What? Shatru asked getting up from his sleep , rubbing his eyes like a child.

Let's go said laksh in haste.

Go where?

To our house idiot or where you want to go,  on Jupiter , this time laksh was irritated.

I mean why? It's not morning yet then what is the problem ? Asked Shatru noticing lakshman' s flushed face, his nervousness because of which he was again and again combing his hair with his fingers and uneasiness can clearly be seen by looking at the way he was again'and again adjusting his Jeans.
What happened here while he was sleeping ? Shatrughan thought.

Look, it's already 4: AM and I always wakes up at 4 , now come on, said laksh looking at wall clock.

BHAIYA!! Our car is damaged, this time Shatrughan sounded bit irritated.

We will jog towards our place and also it's good for health , Lakshman completed.

Shatrughan's eyes went wide hearing his brother.

Jogging???

Yes

No

Shut up and come with me

Are you crazy ? We will jog from Chandni chowk to prithviraj road!! The distance is 8.2 kms lakshman Bhaiya , Shatrughan shouted as if some one said him to ride a motorcycle in the well of death.

Don't irritate me early morning laksh ordered him .

Urmila?? Asked Shatru.

Laksh frozed at his place hearing her name .

Wh.... Wha.....  What... What ur.. , I mean what about her? Laksh managed to complete his sentence which didn't go   unnoticed by smart Shatrughan.

We should inform her before leaving and look at time she must be sleeping now soundly and it is not good to disturb someone's pretty sleep , said Shatru narrowing his eyes towards lakshaman,

- and also dogs would be quite awake Bhaiya, what if some dog bite me then , Shatru acted to be scared.

Then you can take revange on him by biting him back and here I don't care about someone's sleep or What so ever , said laksh arrogantly and moved out from the house.

The whole story was told by shatrughn to Urmila when  he went to inform her about their leaving  and  say thank you for letting them stay in her house.

Flashback ends

( Main fb likhte likhte bhul gayi ki fb hai and I have to keep it short🤣🤣🤣)

Urmila shook her head in disbelieve thinking about lakshaman.

Urmi you are distracting from your track , girl! You have a goal to achieve and here you are thinking and blushing like a mad girl . Urmila scolded herself as she locked the door of her apartment.

**********

Office

Urmi, you are late and sir is not in a good mood today ,said Sakshi to urmila.

Urmi was trying not to  face him since one week and she was successful also in it neither she went to him nor he called her, despite being his personal assistant . Maybe because he was ashamed of whatever happened between them ,urmila thought which pained her also thinking about him regretting  that moment.

Sakshi, I will not go in front of him said Urmi looking sacred.

But you have to give him presentation !! ,Sakshi reminded   her at which Urmila made a crying face.

Sakshi, I have completed the presentation but please you hand him this presentation and say to him that urmila has not came office today,ummm say to him she is ummm Ill or whatever excuse you can make just make it , urmila handed file to Sakshi and rushed towards her table.

*******

Urmila was working in her table suddenly her phone rang .

Hello urmila sridhwaj speaking from Suryavanshi enterprises ,how can I help you?

Urmila spoke in a formal way.

Come to my cabin in 5 minutes said other person on Phone and disconnected the phone before urmila could say anything.

Urmi didn't even need a second to realise the person who was the  on phone a few seconds ago.

She instantly ran from her place to his cabin.

Come in , she Heard a deep voice from other side when she knocked the door .

Looking at the person in front of her she was smart enough to guess that today she is gone.

After a long ,now I finally updated 😂
Let me know about this update through your comments ☺️☺️