PRANK GONE WRONG

Urmi: sir?

( No response)

Urmi: sir??

Urmi: sirrrr???

Laksh: if I am not responsing ,it means I am busy .can't you  understand such a small thing? Said laksh trying very hard to not to lose his temper.

Urmi stood there all quite. after an hour,

laksh : bring my coffee.

Hun?

Laksh: bring my coffee miss sridhwaj.

Urmi nodded at him and instantly came out from his cabin.

***********

Idiot, rude, stupid , arrogant , donkey monkey, frog , akdu boss , he scared me so much and kept me standing there for
An hour just for saying no no not saying ,for ordering me to bring coffee, "coffee my foot" whined urmila tapping her right foot on floor with force.

Because of him I had to cover my cheek with foundation to hide my marks given by him and here he is behaving as if nothing has happened , such a pervert he is. if it doesn't bother him whatever happened that night then it doesn't bother me also I am not dying for him thought urmila  while whipping her tears filled eyes.

Urmi smiled as she got an idea to irk him.

Mr. Boss now what will you do? Smiled urmila to herself while patting her shoulders.

She knocked the door of his cabin before entering as she heard come in from other side , she was about to enter while making faces on his voice when a lady literally pushed her aside and entered in laksh's cabin with the wind's speed. It took urmila a moment to realise what  happened.

As she entered in his cabin the scene infront of her shocked her.

Laksh was totally engrossed in the presentation, which was made by Urmila. There was a lady who was sitting in front of him, it seems laksh is not aware about her presence.

Urmila checked out the lady and the thing which shocked her was her dress and urmila was not a child who will not notice how this lady was trying to show her whatever remaining parts to Lakshman but Laksh didn't even know she was there.

Urmila came and put his coffee in front of him,when laksh motioned his eyes to look at Urmila.

Ummm, Lakshman ......., You know what , my husband.... The lady was cut off by lakshman who stopped her by showing his palm.

First what are you doing here? I don't remember calling you even and miss sridhwaj! , Did she take appointment from you? Asked laksh at which Urmila shook her head in no.

I think you should go from here mrs das said laksh ignoring her completely.

Oh! Lakshhhmaann, I am here for you only that lady said in her sultry voice.

Mrs das, you husband is my client so, I have nothing to do with you anyhow, laksh was trying to control his volcano like anger.

Lakshman I am offering myself to you and you are pretending to be  like a celibate said the lady showing her more cleavage.

Urmila gasped at her direct offer, it is first time she is seeing a woman who is willing to share bed with an unknown man despite being married herself.

Get the hell out of here laksh shouted making urmila and that lady scared.

Lakshman please,

Security , security laksh called the female security,as they were going to drag the lady.