I BELIEVE IN YOU

Lakshman was in his office , urmila was in her house, she didn't have heart to go to that place again. Lakshaman was not able to concentrate on his work due to lack of her presence. How well she used to organised his schedule!

" No she can not do anything like that. I think someone is trapping her , but who?"

Sir, may I come in? Asked Aditi before coming in lakshman's cabin.

"Come in" he said.

Sir, the project is ready, just have a look at designs , she said giving pendrive to him.

He attached pendrive to his laptop to see designs.

" Hmm, that is good but it can be more better. Tell graphics team to make more improvements in it. Laksh said, that is lakshman Suryavanshi who is known as Mr perfectionist. He never leave any loophole in any of his work. His work is always best and unique that's why he got huge success at small age".

Ok sir, said Aditi going towards exit.

Stop miss....

Aditi sir , Aditi she said reminding him her name.

Yes miss Aditi, you are friend of miss sridhwaj, right? He asked ,she nodded at him.

Did she tell you anything yesterday or about project lakshman asked .

Sir, in morning she was working on project and at afternoon she went out of office crying. She did not come today neither she is picking up my calls. Aditi genuinely said .

Ohk, tell me something about project she made, lakshman demanded.

"Sir,the project was really good, she had organised it in sequence , she even drew few designs despite designing isn't her work. We also liked it and we thought you too would like it."

Ok, you can go and call miss sridhwaj, ask her to come said lakshman looking at file which ritika gave him.

Ok sir, she went out and called urmila asked her to come to office saying it's sir's order!

***********
Urmila was standing out of SE . Aditi and kirti forced her to come , to prove her innocence.

" What a shameless creature you are!"

You have audicity to come today even after what happened yesterday! Surely you would be shameless, ohh god how can I forgot! It's your habit to trap rich man by seducing them to get money and this profession of your need shamelessness. Ritika commented on urmila.

" But not as shameless as you , whole office knows about you and miss Ritika seducing is an art and unfortunately your poor in that too! Said urmila walking inside office.

Ritika looked embarrassed and angry at same time as most of the staff was looking at her.

*********

" Come in "  urmila entered in the cabin at come in.

Sir, the project which you tore yesterday , I again made it in night as being an employee it's my responsibility to satisfy you with what ever I have and if you didn't like my project then you could have say to remake it or to correct it. You don't have any right to humiliate me . Urmila said to him looking directly into his eyes like a lioness.

Laksh somewhere looked impressed but still he was Angry and disappointed.

Do you have any idea what your file carried miss sridhwaj?  He asked directly coming to point.

She shook  her  head in negative in response .  Laksh gave her photos which were in her file yesterday. Urmila looked at them and earth slipped down beneath her feet. She covered her mouth before falling in ground.

This... These.... are not... Not .. not mine .... Sir.... Believe me... I can .. never do anything.. lik.. like . Like.. that

Lakshman was feeling tightness in his heart looking at her state , he bend down to her level.

Sir please trust me . Urmila was a crying mess till now.

He took the hold of her chin with his index finger and thumb and made her red, tired , teary eyes look into his caring , Loving and trusting one's.

Urmila was not in state to think anything. The photos Carries her nudes!  Urmila was with different man in photo and each of them were naked.

I trust you!! Laksh said looking into her eyes. As if he was assuring her soul that he would be there forever for her. " We have to find the truth , I will kill the bloody culprit " lakshman's eyes were bloodshot red. He was looking like a volcano who is ready to explode anytime soon. Urmila continue to cry more and more.

" Those photos must be edited , trust me I will sort out everything" he said to her. " I will have to work myself on this as I can never give these pics to anyone else, I just can't! " He thought.

What.. if.. the person virals.. those pics.. then only option left for me is suicide.... Urmila muttered.

"You are not going to do anything like this. Did you understand or not? The person will not viral it as I will never let it happen"  laksh yelled at her hugging her to his heart this time.

Urmila too hold him like a baby as her life depends only on him. Lakshman's eyes were blazing fire, he wanted to burn the person alive who did this to his urmila! But for the first time since that incedent his Heart was at peace. As if he was again hugging his mother. Urmila's eyes were closed as she can never trust on this selfish world but this person to whom she was hugging right now is the only creature her parents sent to her from heaven.

Time stopped! They both were living their moment. This hug was healing there hearts. They both wanted time to freez for ever,

" Eyes were closed,
  Breath  was heavily
  Hearts were Mingled
Souls were uniting".

Sir, I have prepared the project which you asked urmila sridhwaj , the fresher to prepare but she ruined it , said Ritika entring in his cabin.

Her face turned white when she saw both of them so close to each other.

Which was your favourite part?

The update was emotional , yes or no?

Few words for Ritika?

Did you like lakshmila's progress?

Khud ke muh se kabhi khud ki tareef nahi karni chahiye but I am in love with this story of mine😭😭, mujhe lakshman Jesa man dila do koi, I am ready to become his mila at any cost🥺🥺🥺