A FRIEND

It was around 1 p.m. means it was break time but in the cabin of Lakshman Suryavanshi . he and Urmila were still working, Laksh on his laptop screen and Urmi on her files , which she have to arrange because her boss had misplaced them . Only 3 files she was able to do till then and 7 more were waiting for her.

Oh my god, I am so hungry and here this Boss of mine is not letting me go out thought Urmila secretly eyeing Lakshman. but ,but ,but , Lakshman being the observer ,caught her.

Why don't you take a picture of mine and stare at it 24/7 said Lakshman still busy with his laptop. Urmila instantly lowered her eyes as she felt embarrassed of getting caught while staring at her unbelievable handsome boss , she hide her face in files and pretend to place papers in them.

Miss sridhwaj , are you hungry ? asked Lakshman still looking at his laptop.

N.... No..... No sir I am not stammered Urmila.
Okay then, said laksh and again went to his workland . Here urmila's eyes grew wide because she was so hungry but feeling shy to say this to her dangerous boss.

Hey , bro whatsapp? Suddenly Urmila heard a joyful voice and looked up to see the person.

That person directly came running from door's entrance to Lakshman's chair and hugged him tight without giving Lakshman a chance to react. Lakshman punched on his stomach to release himself from that person's tight hug.

aaouch bhaiya yelled that person in pain while clutching his stomach.

Bhaiya ke bacche, why didn't you inform me before coming and who the hell hug that tight said Lakshman now getting up from his seat .

Bhaiya I was excited to meet my brother but I forgot that my boring brother doesn't even know the meaning of word excitement said boy at which Lakshman rolled his eyes.

How are you ? ask Lakshman caressing his brother's stomach.

I am alive said the boy and made face.

Does Shanta didi knows you came back ?and you were to come tomorrow ? Asked Lakshman now standing with hands fold at his chest and his back was resting on wall.

I wanted to surprise you so I lied that I will come tomorrow but I was to come today and here I am said the boy while spreading his arms in air like Shahrukh Khan.

He noticed there was a girl also in his brother's cabin and he give suspicious look to Lakshman because his brother was not into girls and did not had any girlfriend or girl-friend throughout his life  even his PAs were also male .
his brother got so many proposals of the daughters of big businessman , actors, cricketers and politicians but he rejected all of them and now this girl is in same cabin with his brother that to alone and that too on couch on which he doesn't allow anyone to sit except shanta didi.

Sensing his younger brother's confused state Lakshman clear his throat and said she is miss sridhwaj, my personal assistant at which his brother gave him a shocked look which Lakshman Royally ignored.

Urmila got up from her seat holding files in her hand and said good afternoon sir, myself Urmila ,Urmila Sridhwaj sir's PA said Urmi with a sweet yet nervous smile .

Good afternoon myself Shatrughan, Shatrughan Suryavanshi your sir's younger brother said Shatrughan like urmila and forward his hand for handshake at which Lakshman gave suspicious look to Shatrughan's hand shake gangster which soon turned into shock when his PA shook hand gladly with him and gave prettiest smile Lakshman ever saw.

He got up from his seat and said Shatrughan a formal intro is enough and ask him to pull his hands back at which Shatrughan passed a teasing smile which lakshman  ignored .
Shatrughan again turned his face towards  Urmila and said  you know, you are very pretty and attractive and your smile is very sweet at which Lakshman narrowed his eyes .