LAKSHMAN 'S TRAUMA

Do vote, comments and follow ☺️
Happy reading ❣️

LEAP OF SIX MONTHS

Urmila lakshman sir has called you in his cabin ! said aditi smirking at urmila meanwhile urmila gave a light slap on her shoulder.

Urmila got up and started going towards lakshman’s place .

she knocked before entering and he said "come in " .

she entered in his cabin but her eyebrows soon thinned in confusion upon not seeing her sir.

Sir?

She moved towards his library but he was not there too.

Lakshman sir ?

Laksh…

How many times I asked you to call me laksh , hmm? She head a husky voice near her ear. Soon two rough arms wrapped around her waist capturing her perfectly.

Hmm? He asked again.

Sir , how can I say your name? she asked feeling her breath going heavy.

Accha ji, remember how badly you were moaning last night my name, when I was sucking you down there? He said biting her chubby cheeks at last.

Urmila turned around feeling shy and hugged him tight hiding herself in his embrace.

He laughed seeing his fiance shy.

Mila, I love you! He whispered patting her head.

“I love you more” she whispered pecking his lips softly . lakshman smiled at her.

In last six months her life turned upside down in a positive way. Her past got opened in front of her eyes, she got to know about lakshman’s identity and her parents murdered , they are no more now along with raghvan , probably they are in hell.

Her aunt and uncle too got the result of their karma back.

Shanta didi too remarried Dr rishi Sharma, and they are happy now along with a baby boy.

urmila too started to feel for lakshman.

On shanta’s haldi lakshman proposed her and she accepted too. On shanta’s wedding they both engaged too and now it is their wedding in a week.

She saw a different side of lakshman during those six months. She acknowledge his struggles and the respect for lakshman’s increase more in her eyes.

Even their relationship too became the talk of the town and office. Even big publishing house too did not hesitate from portraying her as a golddigger. Who seduced business tycoon lakshman suryavanshi but she care less when the love of her life is with her.  Lakshman got angry  but she asked him to now do to anything. Still, after that day she did not hear or read anything negative about her and she knows who did it.

“ Mila I want to take you somewhere, will you come with me?” lakshman asked scooping her in his arms.

“wherever you want to.” She replied encircling her arms around his neck. 

He smiled and headed towards the exit of his cabin with urmila in his arms. It was not first time but still she was feeling shy like always.

All eyes were on them, some of admiration and some of jealousy but mila’s lakshman as always did not pay any head.

“Look how romantic , jiju is” kirti said pouting as she and shatrughan were looking at them too.

“ jiju’s brother is even more romantic” he smirked and she rolled her eyes at him.