GLIMPSES OF PAST

Lakshman Suryavanshi, I never thought you would be fucking around in washroom!! Come on this damn palace is yours , you can take her anywhere you want but..... He said teasing them.

Laksh was controlling his anger and rage of hitting that man, " how dare he bad mouthed about his urmila"?

I don't fucking need your permission to do anything. You are invited as a guest here so maintain the decorum otherwise you know the consequences would not be in your favour, said laksh in low dangerous voice making the man scared but he quickly covered his scared expressions with devilish's ones.

Urmila's eyes started to moist looking at the the person standing there. She was shivering in his presence , her past was playing infront of her eyes. The man looked at her with the same dirty, lusty look in his disgusting eyes. Urmila just wanted to vanish in thin air to protect herself from him.

Laksh saw the man was looking at her. His blood bolied , "how can anyone else look at her? only he has the right", laksh hold urmila's waist showing to the man to whom she belongs.

Urmila's Heartbeats quicken, she looked at him , he was saving her from that man. For the very first time she felt safe, protected and comfortable.

Laksh scooped her in his arms and went out not before giving a hard glare to that man.

Urmila lift her face upwards to look at lakshman's face. His eyes were showing some emotions which she was not able to recognise . " Why is he protecting me? Why is he Angry? Why does it seem that he will burn the man alive? What were those moments which exchanged Between them a few moments ago?

Laksh made her sit on a chair.

Comfortable?

Hun?

I asked, are you comfortable now?

I..... Am..... , Thank.. thank..you....

No need, he said.

He made her drink water. How do you know him? Both of them asked to each other at same time.

He is one of the client of mine, I know what type of person he is but I couldn't help. This deal is important for me so that our company could reach at new heights. Laksh said.

Urmila didn't fali to notice how he said our company instead of my.

Now, how do you know him? Tell me... asked laksh in demanding tone.

I can't tell him, no , never. I know if lakshman sir gets to know about  his deeds , what he did to me  then sir will surely break this deal with him which could cost him huge loss. He made me feel protected . He saved  me, he gave me job when I had nothing, not even eligible qualification. Shanta didi brought me out from that dirt. She did so much for me when my own relatives completely ruined my life. No, I can't tell him. I can't be selfish. It's okay, lakshman sir is with me . He will not do anything in sir's presence . He is helpless in front of sir......urmila though.

Miss sridhwaj?? Are you listening? How do you know him? Laksh again asked.

I don't... know..., Know. ... Him , urmila said later she realised how stupid she sounded . Laksh uplift his one eyebrow as if asking her, ohh really??

Actually...... I.... I ..... I ... Once.. I ...saw him..make.. making out with his... secratary...., Urmila said, she didn't lie . It was truth but she didn't tell him whole truth. Laksh's eyes were boring into her's.

Sach main! Urmila pinched her throat as if taking an oath . ( Really)

Laksh shook his head in disbelieve , not convinced by her answer. " I will find  it out by myself", he thought.