PRESENTATION

Lakshmila detached themselves .

Why the hell did you not knock miss..... Laksh shouted at her in anger.

Ri..ti..ka.., urmila helped him to complete his sentence while fumbling as she was crying.

I don't give a damn who the hell she is! Before entering in my cabin you have to knock. Am I clear? He asked in dangerous tone Ritika nodded at him.

Why are you here? He asked being irritated.

File, urmila ruined it so I myself made the file.. she forwarded file to him . Laksh asked her to put it on table and then ordered her to get out. She went not before cursing urmila.

" No matter how hard I try to separate her from him but she always ends up with him, that bitch!! I will have to make a solid plan this time" she thought.

*******

Lakshman made urmila sit on table by holding her in his arms, urmila was just staring at him.

" What are you? "She asked out of nowhere. " Sometimes you shout at me as if you hate my mare presence, other times you make my feel like queen. Sometimes you accuses me other times you protect me. Sometimes you break every boundary between an employee and employer other times you stay away from me as if my single touch would burn you.

Why are you so complex? Why? "

"Shhh, he made her quiet by putting his index finger on her lips, looking into her eyes" he was trying to make her understand his feelings through eyes.

I will find out about the person behind your tears , I promise. He spoke breaking the silence. She looked down.

I will keep my promise at any cost afterall I am from the dynasty of lord Ram, he said. Urmila looked at him in surprise.

" He was Suryavanshi too and I am Suryavanshi too, laksh smirked at her , he joked to change her mood. Urmila looked at him in  disbelieve  trying hard to hide a small forming smile on her lips.

Lakshman's heart was burning in anger. " Just let me get a hold on that person then...."

*********
Evening

As Urmila was passing by parking area of SE, she Heard a weird noise at first she ignored it but the noise was increasing by time, she moved towards that Direction for enquiring and the seen she saw she was disgusted at it.

There behind the cars, Ritika was making out with two boys , shamelessly in open area.

Urmila ran fastly from there, " I can't believe even a bit on her , sir has told her to prepare presentation tomorrow but see how she is  preparing it? What if she didn't made it till now? The deal is so important for sir . I can never let him down , I will make an extra presentation in the case of emergency" urmila thought.

**********
Next morning

Urmi, are you okay? Why were you crying at that time ? Asked Aditi to urmila as they came to cafeteria of SE.

I will tell you later, right now sir has called all of us in conference room for meeting. Come fast otherwise he will scold us for being late, saying urmila dragged Aditi to conferance room.

Lakshman was sitting on center in conference hall, urmila on his right side and his manager ashok , on his left side. Lakshman was trying really hard to leave urmila's face as she was looking so gorgeous today.

Lakshman was dressed in white colour there piece with sky blue shirt looking breathtaking .

Miss....

Ritika sir, Ritika , Urmila reminded him her name again while Aditi smirked at Ritika.

..start the presentation which I asked you to prepare ,he ordered Ritika .

Ritika was so drunk last night that she doesn't remember that she made presentation or not. She gave pendrive to lakshman, lakshman asked aakash to play the pendrive.

Aakash connected the pendrive to laptop and started the projector.

Everyone in that conference room was shocked including Ritika. Lakshman was Angry and urmila was numb.

While few were gossiping and other were smirking at Ritika. It was a makeout video of Ritika with a boy, boy seems to be a teenager. Ritika was embarrassed specially infront of lakshman .

Aakash turned the projector off, lakshman stood up from his seat .

Is this a presentation? Should I show this to mr Khurrana? He asked ever so calmly.

Sir...

We are not interested in your porn! He said cutting her in between.

Where the hell is presentation? He shouted. Ritika bowed her head down. " So, you didn't make it? , Are you out of your mind? I gave this big responsibility to you ignoring miss sridhwaj and you ruined the hardwork of my employees and reputation of this company laksh was hell Angry and in trouble now because of her irresponsible behaviour.

Sir, I had already prepared an extra presentation yesterday night for the case of emergency , urmila said . Lakshman signed in relief, guys, let's move to khurana groups of company laksh said.

Sir, first check the presentation , Aakash said to lakshman.

Aakash it is made by urmila, we don't need to check it.It would be perfect. Lakshman's manager ashok said smiling at urmila.

Am I right sir? He asked to lakshman. Laksh shook his head in positive" Let's move", he said.

Miss sridhwaj come! Lakshman said to Urmila.

Sir, it's okay! You , aakash sir and Ashok sir should go ,they are seniors urmila said.

Miss sridhwaj it's an order , don't show your tantrums ,  laksh said leaving urmila with no choice.

Okkk!!!!, Ritika kiski favourite hai??😂😂

Urmila or lakshman acche lage na🥺🥺