A NEW MYSTERY

शुभ नवरात्रि, गुड़ी पड़वा की हार्दिक बधाई, शुभ नववर्ष 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Do votes, comments and follow ❣️
Happy reading 😊

It was morning. Sunrays were filling the room with brightness and positivity.

A bed not so big was placed at the centre of room. Two people were sleeping there , cuddling to each other.

Urmila's head was placed on Lakshman's  naked chest while Lakshman's arms scooped her tiny body, pulling her more to himself. His shirt was lying somewhere in room.

They two were looking contented in each other's arms, probably this is the first time when they were having this much good sleep. 

Urmila was the first one to wake up. She smiled feeling a warm, naked but rough skin against her. She turned to look back and ..

" What are you doing here? "She  screamed getting up from bed with a jerk.

She looked at room'condition then at Lakshman's and then at herself.

What you did with me last night? She demanded her answers from him . Her eyes were pouring tears out and her heart was going heavy.

Lakshman woke up hearing her scream.

" Why are you here miss, this morning? He asked rubbing his head .

You were with me in my room, on my bed. Urmila said to him in shaking voice.

" What happened here last night?" She again asked.

Lakshman observed his surroundings and remembered last night incident when urmila was insisting to take her dress off because she was feeling so hot but Lakshman somehow managed to make her sleep and he too slept with her because she was not leaving his hand.

No, actually you understood...   Ummmm.... Actually something happened here last night ,said Lakshman not making any effort to hide his mischievous smile.

What? Urmila whispered , prying to her Ram ji in her heart.

Lakshman got up from bed and pointed at his upper naked body, " This".

His chest, stomach, biceps, shoulders, arms and neck were filled with hickeys and lipstick was too smeared there.

" I tried to stop you but you were like a wild animal last night, you didn't listen to me for a single second. I screamed , I plead for help but me being the abla nar, couldn't save my dignity. I kept my virginity saved for my wife but you took it forcefully. I can't show my face to anyone now, what was my fault in this miss sridhwaj? Just that I am too handsome to resist. I thought you are a good girl but you did this with.....

Lakshman left his sentence incomplete after seeing urmila collapsed on floor. Her face was wet and red because of tears and she was shaking while crying.

Miss sridhwaj! He went towards her.

"I am sorry, I am so so sorry sir, you can punish me , I know how it feels when someone forces you. I not this type of girl, I don't know how it happened, you should send me behind the bars. I am sorry, I am really sorry , urmila was crying , hiding her face with her palms. Lakshman felt guilty.

Miss sridhwaj, I know you are not this type of girl. Forgive me! It was just a prank , I thought to tease you a little , Nothing else. I am sorry. He bend down to her level giving her comfort.

Urmila looked at him with her tear filled eyes, as if asking is it true? He assured her with his eyes saying it is true .

Then, why were we together on the bed? She asked being weak.

Actually, ummm you.. you had had a nightmare so you asked me to stay with you whole night. Laksh lied because he knows  that if she gets to know her dids then she will again blame herself".

" I had the  most beautiful sleep of my life yesterday night. Not even the thought of nightmare crossed my mind she said, laksh smiled at her looking directly into her eyes.

Tell me truth, she again demanded.

I will tell you when right time will come but we did nothing last night, neither I lost my virginity and nor you  he said to her.

Urmila wondered how he knows about her virginity.

I saw your despiration last night , saying laksh exited the room . A smirk was playing on his face.

Urmila was out of any clue but she still turned red in embarrassment because the marks on his body tells a different story.

********

They both returned back to India, delhi. This time the ride was silent but Lakshman's face held a different type of smile which shocked everyone.

Urmila was still feeling his cold  touch on her skin.

Urmi! Your phone !! Kirti handed over the phone to urmi.

Maa!!! Urmila's lips curved into a wide smile. She took phone and went to her room.

" Maa! I was just about to call you"said  urmila.

Urmila, priyanka and jaichand came Today, they were asking about you. I am curious how they got to know about you?

Urmila was shivering hearing these names after so many years, she was having panic attack'.

Urmila! Are you there? Urmi!! The lady was continuously calling urmila but Urmi 's breath was uneven.

******

I saw him today bhaiya, near our office's building said Shatrughan to Lakshman, but before I could catch him,he ran away" Shatru completed.

Who? Laksh asked .

Shanta was tensed because of Lakshman's anger when he will get to know about that person. She can't hide this from Lakshman because he was searching for that man since years even shanta herself wants that man to suffer and wants to make him beg for his life.

Jaichand... Shatrughan completed.

Now who is this jaichand?
Do you think lakshmila's fate was Linked from past?
Did you like Lakshman's prank and urmila's reaction?
How is the story going?