HE SAVES HIS MILA

Do votes, comments and follow 🗿😒

Lakshman! Inderjeet screamed seeing lakshman in middle of the fire, soon he disappeared from Inderjeet 's view and fire caught all around.

" Saksham , call the fire brigade" Shatrughan said in urgency searching for water around.

Already done sir ! Saksham replied and soon fire brigade and police arrived as the already had a backup plan.

Raghavan was under the Custody of lakshman's man and kept safe , away from the police.

Fireman started to extinguish the fire and their Lakshman came out with unconscious urmila in his arms.

Bhai! Shatrughan ran to lakshman.

Are you okay? Asked Indrajeet looking at lakshman's blood dripping forehead and nose.

do I seems one?  he replied raising his one eyebrow .

Indrajeet narrowed his eyes at Lakshman.

" where is Raghavan?"  he asked,

"  he is under  our custody,  alive!"  replied Shatrughan unnotice to police .

Mr Suryavanshi , are you alright? Asked   inspector Rajveer Singh.

I am ! Lakshman replied only to receive a punch on his stomach from Indrajeet.

Raghvan....

He escaped ! Lakshman cut off the inspector in middle .

"no worries , we would find him soon but for that we need you in police station along with miss  Shridhwaj for FIR "  Rajveer hesitately stated looking at unconscious urmila in lakshman's arms.

Lakshman cleared his throat to gain Rajveer's attention " me and my girlfriend will come there,  don't worry " he said giving a certain kind of pressure to  word "my girlfriend " , Rajveer nodded and and  went from there .

"bhaiya , ambulance..."

" no needed,  arrange all the hospital facility at home,  Mila would get treatment their only!"  Lakshman said going towards his car .

" but her medical ..." Vaibhav began  but soon stop when he sensed his boss's  angry glare on him.

" Indrajeet- shatrughn , I am going to home and you guys know what to do with Raghavan and his members , right?" Lakshman asked and they nodded at him.

"  sir! there is an old caged lady also"  said saksham .

" Get  her treated as well and search for family , her children " Lakshman ordered and went from there.

  During whole ride  he was silent and burning with anger . Urmila's head was on his lap and his one hand was tapping on her head continuously . his eyes were blood shot red seeing urmila's condition.

******

Lakshman bhaiya ! sulochna came running towards the  entrance Seeing lakshman and a  lady in his arms.

" Ur.... Urmila?"  she asked and Lakshman nodded  for her confirmation.

"Urmi!  Urmi ! "Kirti came running but stopped when Lakshman glared at her .

" where  are the doctors?"  he asked in his authoritative voice .

"  all arrangements are done in restroom Laksh" shanta said ,  asking Lakshman to move towards the rest room.

he gently put Urmila down on the bed.

"  laksh we are here with Urmi,  you too get your wounds treated " said Shanta softly wiping lakshman's  blood with her dupatta .