WEARING IT

Hey guys, I am seeing that views on my stories are pretty good but votes?, What will you loose in voting me?

Target is of 50 votes , next chapter will be updated when I will complete the target in all of my stories!

Urmila currently was sitting in garden of lakshman's penthouse. This man is really something, some big mystery , she thought.

This house is all Black even the furniture was too all black. No dought the house was a unique example of his art like and it was so enchanting but According to urmila house should be of light colour, like white. The colour which would give peace, positivity and happiness. White can socialize to any colour to make another one while black one is mysterious, dark colour which dominants other colours and make them black too.

Uffff, this man is the most complex man she ever met, Urmi was writing a Poetry , it's her hobby to read and write.

******

It was night, the presentation was good and hopefully they got the deal. Tomorrow is a big party but urmila doesn't want to go. There are two reasons , first, she is kind of reserved person who doesn't like to engage much and specially not with foreigners on foreign land and second because of jhon Smith, the son of Mr Smith.

John was also present in meeting who was giving uncomfortable vibes to urmila.

" A great Indian beauty" that what he called her. His intentions doesn't seem good to urmila.

Hopefully Lakshaman was unaware of these things , Maybe it can be normal in USA but for urmila it was totally abnormal and uncomfortable.

Hey , so what are you wearing tomorrow? Jerry asked.

Jerry is the daughter of caretaker of this penthouse, Emma. Jerry is in her 20s with good hight and beautiful features. She has crush on Lakshaman, she confessed it urmila " It's okay, It's quite normal, I know I am never going to have him so I know my limits" she said to urmila and Urmi took a sign of relief, don't know why but she was at relief after knowing Jerry's crush was a normal type. Jerry has became a good friend of urmila in very short span of time. Jerry gave a name to urmila because of her rosy cheeks, " rose". As Urmila was quite difficult for them to pronounce, Urmi found it weird because according to her, her name is simple, sweet and innocent. UR + MILA = URMILA but these people can pronounce Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff but urmila is hard for them.

I don't know, I don't even want to go to party but I will have to go urmila replied with a sad pout. I can wear my black anarkali , I guess urmila suggested.

What is ankali and all, listen you are going to wear a black sexy dress okay? Jerry said , Urmila was going deny , "No need" they both turned back to see lakshman standing there.

No need to wear some sexy or stupid dress, anarkali will do better laksh said to her , towering her tiny body.

Umm sir, she would look fabulous, sexy. Jerry said to lakshman, hiding the butterfly which were rising in her stomach.

No need to look sexy lakshman said to Jerry but his eyes were never leaving urmila.

What do you mean? She can't look sexy? asked Emma coming towards them.

Laksh respects Emma as she is elder to him.

Miss Emma, you are right . She can never look sexy that's why don't do any experiment to make fun of mine, so dressed in which you are comfortable, saying laksh went from there.

He is not orthodox but urmila wearing reveling clothes and going in front of other man then him was not digesting well with him.

Look rose, he thinks you can't look sexy. You have to prove him wrong and show him that you can look sexy as hell jeery said to urmila while Emma too nodded at her.

So are you ready to look sexy? Jerry asked, urmila nodded in confusion because she too wants to prove that she can look sexy.

********

Miss sridhwaj, will you come out in this life or not? Lakshman asked to urmila on phone for the tenth time and reply was same " coming in five minutes" he threw his phone on couch being irritated.

" I am her boss and here she is ordering me to wait as if I am her husband" laksh kicked a stool in frustration.

********

No, no , no I can't wear this dress urmila was pulling the dress down to hide her thighs.

Rose you are looking sexy as hell , don't know why I am feeling today as if I am a lesbian! Jerry whispered to urmila.

Shut up Jerry, I never wore anything like this ever and It would be so awkward , urmila said with tensed face.

It's good darling, every one there would be wearing This type of dress Emma said but urmila was still denying.

Jerry thought for an idea, it's okay calm down, drink water. She forwarded a bottle to urmila. Urmila gulped down the whole bottle in one go. Jerry smirked at her stupid victory.

Why is it bitter? Urmila asked. It's US's water Jerry gave stupid reply.

Umm do you still want to take this dress off? Look how stunning this is looking! Jerry said to her.

Nope, who stupid will not wear this dress? It's looking so beautiful and look, I am looking like a seductress said urmila walking like a model , with new confidence.

Are you all ready to Rock the party? Jerry asked and urmila replied" yes".

Are you ready to blow off the mind of your boss? Jerry asked and urmila answered " A big yes".

😏Urmila being the seductress would give hard times to Lakshman!!