HURT

Ritika and lakshman were in his cabin. Laksh was explaining her about presentation and she was looking at lakshman 's body with lust filled eyes.
Lakshman was unaware of her thoughts about him and was professionally explaining to her.

Sir, will you come to my home for dinner tonight? She asked him out of nowhere. Laksh looked perplexed on her question.

Miss..???

Ritika, she remembered her name to him being disappointed.

Miss Ritika , I don't remember being your friend or boyfriend and neither I am interested in becoming one so stay in your limits, you are an employee here so behave like one.  Laksh said .

He was looking for his file when his eyes went to door and he saw urmila there coming towards his cabin.

Dinner???, Why not? I would like to join you on dinner date tonight laksh said to Ritika , his eyes never living urmila's.

Sir, you asked me to prepare the file so it is ready said urmila formally forwarding file to him. Not looking at his face. Somewhere it hurt him.

Meanwhile Ritika smirked as Urmila forwarded file to lakshman.

Flashback

Urmila's file was on her table as she went to washroom.the same file which she has to   give  to lakshman . Ritika grabbing the opportunity replaced her incomplete , unorganised  file with urmila's complete and organised one's. Ritika kept something in file to defame urmila in front of lakshman.

Flashback ends

Laksh opened the file and his eyes went bloodshot red seeing the file. he tore the file and threw it on urmila's face. Urmi was shocked at this act of his meanwhile Ritika smiled at her victory.

" What is the fucking problem of yours? How much irresponsible you can be? I told you the file was very important and you spoiled it whole!! Girls like you can only be destruction  and nothing else. I should have not appointed an uneducated and immature teenager like you as my PA. I am feeling like to throw you out of this office ,just get lost from my sight before I loose my calm!!! Laksh shouted at her at the top of his voice.urmila and Ritika were scared seeing his anger . He poured out his own personal frustration too.

Urmila was beyond heartbroken, she was numb.she was not looking at him. she was looking at floor , shivering from his anger. Tears were flowing like rivers from her eyes.

OUT!!! NOW!!! Laksh again shouted at her breaking his own table with only a single punch. She was scared to core. Ritika ran out from there in fear. Urmila too was moving out from his cabin all broken and scared with slow steps.

Laksh was seeing her fadding image!

******

What happened Urmi? Why are you crying? Asked Aditi. Urmila without listening anything moved out from the office while Aditi kept on yelling her name.

********
Urmila's home

Ohhh madam, so how is your greekgod boss? Asked kirti chilling on Swing.

I don't know , neither I want to know about him! Urmila said.

Urmi what happened? Kirti asked now being serious.

Urmila hugged her crying out. She poured her heart in front of her best friend.

What? He scold you, that too for that bitch Ritika!! I will not leave him, I will kill him, how dare he brought tears in your eyes Urmi? Kirti said in anger.
Give me his number, he was going to throw you out of his office right? Now I will throw him out of his own office! She further added.

No, no need! I will leave his company. I will find work at another place. I am not going to work there anymore , whispered urmila wiping her tears.

I am with you Urmi! You don't need to work in any company where boss can not respect you and trust you but if you leave just like that then he and others will forever think you as a guilty. First you need to prove your innocence to him then you should leave.show him reality and also you have to find truth for yourself, regarding your file because I know how much hardwork you put in those files .  Kirti said making urmila understand. Urmila nodded at her, hugging her one more time.

Suryavanshi palace

I said alot to her today that too infront of miss shirika but how irresponsible she can be and how careless she can be to put those photos in file.

What if some person other then me have seen those photos then?  I Never thought she can be low to this level. She is girl of morals but my heart doesn't accept that she can ever to anything like this. She is innocent , she is a child!  Lakshman thought gulping down his 6th glass of wine in one go to forget whatever happened in office.

Today laksh scolded urmila that badly!! What could be the reason and what if urmila leaves Suryavanshi Enterprises then??

Stay tuned!
Love you all!!