MR AND MRS KASHYAP

Laksh was going towards his home in his car , a car came from opposite direction and stopped in front of lakshman's car.

They came out of their car, wearing black T shirt, pants and same colour mask on face. They were coming towards laksh's car. Lakshman too came out of his car.

What's the matter? Lakshman asked them.  both unknown man took out their respective knives . " The matter is your death" said one of them.

Lakshman's deadly glare was shooting their bodies. As one of them came forward to hit laksh, lakshman kicked on his stomach . The men fell on ground. Lakshman turned to another one.

It's your turn now, come! Said lakshman in playful manner. 

Lakshman was moving towards the man and the man was shivering with fear.

First one was still on ground not recovered from that powerful kick. Now lakshman was just a meter away from the second person. Laksh lift his hand to punch him on his face, but............

The man hugged lakshman, "Bhaiya...., Bhaiya... I am sorry, he said to prank you. I am your innocent baby"

I knew , it would be you Shatrughan, said laksh giving a punch on shatru's back.

Then, why the hell did you kick me you asshole said another man.

Actually I was not present on friendship day so I thought to give you your gift today, said laksh smirking.

I will tell  your dear sister about your deeds said the man.

*Suryavanshi palace*

Vindhya , her mother and shanta were sitting in living room.

Mumma, bua see papa, laksh mama and Shatru mama came said vindhya running towards entrance.

Three handsome hunks made their apperance in living room.

What's going on? Asked laksh taking a glass of water from the caretaker of house.

We were discussing about vindhya's birthday party bhai , she wants it to be grand said vindhya's mother.

My Princess wants a grand party ? Then, your daddy will organise the party for you, said vindhya's father.

But, what happen to your shirt,. Why is it ripped? Asked vindhya's mother.

Ask your brother about it, said vindhya's father.

It was your stupid prank okay, I am innocent , INDERJEET!! Said laksh uplifting his collar.

INDERJEET KASHYAP

He is father of vindhya, best friend of lakshman. He Loves his wife alot.
( Meghnadh from Ramayan but in my book he is Friend of lakshman 😝)

SULOCHANA KASHYAP

Wife of Inderjeet, mother of vindhya . Like a sister to  lakshman, Shatrughan and shanta.( Meri sulo🙈)

Tell your brother not to talk to me Sulochana said Inderjeet while crossing his arms

You both will never grow up or will you? Shanta made both of them tongue tied.

Guys , we were discussing about party I guess said Shatrughan .

Yes party, I will invite my friends, teachers and my Urmi didi said vindhya clapping her hands.

Ofcourse you and your obsession for your Urmi didi , since morning you are doing Urmi didi, Urmi didi said Sulochana shaking her head in disbelieve.

Who is Urmi didi? Asked Shatrughan.

Laksh was moving towards his room to save himself from her talks .

Urmi didi is laksh mama's friend said little vindhya.

Ohhh urmila you are talking about , shanta guessed.

Then, we would invite her too , maza aayega said Shatru.

Kya maza ayega, it's our family party, it's personal not professional . What will she do here? Laksh said , burying his feelings in deep down to his Heart.

Lakshman, I guess we should invite her too , for our vindhya said Inderjeet smirking towards lakshman.

Laksh was glaring at him. Do the hell what you all want to, with that he went towards his room.

*Urmila's house*

Kirti, shanta didi invited you and me in vindhya's birthday party tomorrow  and also tomorrow is Sunday so no office and your College.

Wow, a rich party , we are going Urmi there , okay !  I will see your Richy rich boss also to whom you are lossing yourself, kirti remarks on urmila . Urmila hit kirti with a pillow and then there favorite pillow fight started.

How was the surprise 🙈🙈, did you think , Inderjeet would be laksh's friend and sulo would be there in my book🙈?

More twists and turns are there in upcoming chapters so shower your love on my book, do  comments and votes.  ☺️ Thankyou all for supporting me it means alot for me and only your love is encouraging me to write more and more.
  The reason I choose Kashyap surname for them is because I have searched that Ravan's gotra was Kashyap so Inderjeet is also Kashyap 😁😁