00.02

vote • comment • follow

╔═══════════════╗「 chapter | two 」   ❛❛ Money doesn't buy happiness ❞  ╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗
chapter | two
   ❛❛ Money doesn't buy happiness
╚═══════════════╝

WRAPPING HER HAIR around my fist in a tight grip, I push her mouth further onto my cock and let out a soft grunt. That seems to spur her on more because she takes my balls into her hand and squeezes them.

I grip Lorelei's chin in my hand, tilting her head up slightly. "Fucking look up at me while you suck my cock," I say and she obliges, making me grunt out in pleasure. Lorelei looks me dead in the eyes as her tongue swirls around my tip, just to take me fully into her mouth.

"Take that fucking cock like the little slut you are." I feel her throat tighten around me as I pull her closer to me. "Play with your clit while you deepthroat my cock. Show me just how much you enjoy this." Just as my cock hits the back of her throat, she gags and that pulls a pathetic whimper out of me. She continues toying with her clit as I feel my orgasm about to rip through me.

"Oh, fuck I'm gonna cum." She takes me deeper, going faster than before. "I'm gonna cum all over that pink tongue of yours and you're going to take it all in that filthy little mouth." Just as the words leave my mouth, she moans around me and I feel my muscles contract as my pleasure builds. Like a tickle that creeps up from every corner of my body until I'm desperate for it to stop and also to continue forever, as if squeegees are scraping through my limbs. Once it subsides, it leaves my body in a state of bliss.

My head tilts back as I wait for my momentary high to come down. With my hand still wrapped in this bright red hair of hers, I finally let her remove her lips from around my length. "You did so good for me," I chuckle and run my thumb over her lips. She smirks against my thumb before taking it into her mouth and sucking hard, letting it fall out of her mouth with a small pop. "You dirty girl."

"Just for you," Lorelei says, her Irish accent slipping through and we both laugh. I help her up off her knees and help her get cleaned up.

"Did you hear about the banquet that's happening tonight?" She asks as she grabs a spare toothbrush from under the sink.

"My parents have been planning it for almost two months now. How could I not have heard about it?" I ask as my eyes scan the calendar on the guest room's wall.

"Are you going?"

"I don't really have a choice, Lei. My parents would skin me alive if I bailed. And plus, my sisters will be there and I haven't seen them in a month." Lei finishes brushing her teeth and looks at me with sympathy. Lorelei has always been the sympathetic type. That's what I like most about her. She uses me for my body, and I use her as a personal therapist. We aren't together or anything, but she's had it in her mind that she's a sex addict and I'm one of the only people she trusts enough to give her as many orgasms as she wants.