bc1 • 20.00

vote • comment • follow

fair warning, i know little to nothing about the process of birth, so please bear with me.

╔═══════════════╗「 bonus | chapter 」   ❛❛ twins? my vagina can't handle that ❞  ╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗
bonus | chapter
   ❛❛ twins? my vagina can't handle that
╚═══════════════╝

"Curse your stupid genes. You did this to me, you sick SOB. I'm never having sex with you ever again," Arsyn sobs from her place on the hospital bed. Tears flowing down her face as the contractions hit her every few minutes or so.

She squeezes my hand, throwing out a colorful string of curses. "I know, I know, my love." Since her hormones have been all over the place for the past 8 months, I've learned to just agree with her instead of arguing. I've had to sleep on the couch a total of 16 times. Twice each month, and it has not been pretty.

As another contraction hits, she squeezes my hand with all her might. "Okay my love, you're squeezing my hand a little too hard." I feel my bones grind together as she makes her grip tighter.

"Is that complaining I hear?" She breathes deeply through her next contraction, groaning in pain and my chest constricts. "You're not the one who has to let your vagina dilate ten centimeters to push a fucking baby out of it. So don't fucking tell me—ahh."

"No, my love. I'm not complaining I swear. And those contractions were really close together, should I call the nurse?" I walk closer to her, cupping her face in my hands.

She nods her head as tears pour down her face. "Okay mon amour." I grab the remote, pressing the nurse button non-stop until the nurse comes rushing in here.

"Her contractions are really close together." I tell her and she nods.

"Okay, so you look to be dilated about nine centimeters. I'm going to call the obstetrician in here so we can get you all settled. Would you like the epidural? It's not too late."

"No—no epidural." She says between pants, squeezing her eyes shut as another contraction hits her. The nurse rushes out, and comes back with the doctor.

I stay by Arsyn's side the entire time she's in lithotomy position. The doctor prepares himself, snapping gloves on his hands. "Alright, when you feel your next contraction, I'm going to need you to push for me." She nods her head, seemingly ready to get this over with.

"After this is over, you're on a permanent sex ban you horny piece of—ahh." And with that she pushes as I try to endure her words.

"Baby, you can't do that to me I—" She cuts me off with a glare as the doctor tells her to push again, she does—even harder this time.

"She's crowning, I'm going to need you to give me the hardest push you can now so we can get the shoulders." She nods, tears pouring down her face. She squeezes my hand tightly as I whisper sweet nothings in her ears, trying to ignore her words from not even 10 minutes ago.

She gives one last push, letting out a harsh grunt as the wails of a baby fills through room. Her head falls back onto the bed, exhausted. "Would you like to cut the cord, dad?" The nurse asks.
"You bet your sweet ass," Arsyn shoots me a pained glare for cursing and I just smile. They hand me the device and I cut it as they remove the liquid from the baby's nose, mouth, and ears.

They quickly wrap her up in a blanket, handing her to me. My eyes wide, scared that I'll crush her. "She's so beautiful." Arsyn says, tears flowing freely down her face. Just like you, mon amour.

"Alright, we have to get the placenta out, so I'm going to need you to give me another push." The doctor says encouragingly, but Arsyn shakes her head. "I can't, I can't." The words come off her tongue like a chant.

"Hey, baby. Yes you can, you're so brave." I direct my attention to our newborn baby girl, "You created life, love." She nods her head, doing as the doctor instructs.

"Ah, wait. I see another head." The doctor says.

My jaw practically unhinges from my mouth, "I look back at Arsyn to see she's glaring daggers at my face, but it softens once she sees our little bundle in my arms.

"Looks like twins." The doctor says, and they go through the same process as before.

Now holding one baby, with the other in Arsyn's arms after having just gotten weighed, I admire the little family we've just created. "Do you know what their names are yet?" The nurse asks, and Arsyn looks at me.

"Elyra and Elara," Arsyn and I say in unison and the nurse smiled brightly before leaving the room.

Once we're alone in the room alone, I decide to confront. "So what was that about a ban?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

Her eyes narrow into slits, "You're never sticking that monster in me ever again. Twins, Elian? My vagina shouldn't be able to handle that."

"If you can handle my mons—" She glares at me and I chuckle. "You're tired love, get some rest." She's adamant at first, sad about parting from our children so soon. "They'll be here when you wake." I place a kiss on her head as I place Elyra and Elara in the hospital bassinets.

Arsyn quickly nods off, birth taking a toll on her. Her hair is a sweaty and knotted mess on her head but she still manages to be beautiful. I look at our children in their bassinets who are blissfully sleeping and smile, "You guys are beautiful just like your mommy."

There will still be more bonus chapters, any suggestions? I will be doing one of the wedding, so don't worry about that

There will still be more bonus chapters, any suggestions? I will be doing one of the wedding, so don't worry about that. But what else?

- christelle