00.15

vote • comment • follow

╔═══════════════╗「 chapter | fifteen 」   ❛❛ a kiss that will last an eternity ❞  ╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗
chapter | fifteen
   ❛❛ a kiss that will last an eternity
╚═══════════════╝

MY HANDS FIST INTO his shirt, begging him to come closer, to come impossibly closer. Somehow sensing my desperation, he pulls my body onto his lap while my hands find the nape of his neck.

My hips move to grind against his, with no abandon, taking what I want. "There you go, baby. Use me for your pleasure." My heart stutters to a stop but I keep moving, one of his hands guiding my hip while the other grips the curly mass of hair on my head.

He pulls my head back, exposing the column of my neck for him. Leaving me bare, almost as if I'm naked. He licks up the column of my throat and I swallow hard as his tongue traces every inch of my neck, before finding its way to the outside of my ear.

At this point, I'm a trembling mess under him, searching for a way to quench my arousal. "I-"

"What do you need, baby?" He says in a voice that sounds so familiar, and my eyes go wide before I smooth my features again, having found my confidence back.

Deciding to just go along with it, "I need you to fuck me." He smirks, "Hard." And his smirk drops quickly as he gets up to push me against the wall, my legs on either side of him.

"Are you sure?" He asks, and I nod affirmatively.

One of his hands grips my throat, "Use your words." I feel liquid pooling into my abdomen and I remind myself to always bring an extra pair of panties when I'm around Elian.

Feeling brave, I start to trail kisses down the side of his jaw and throat.

"So help me God, Arsyn. If you continue that, I will take you right here. With no remorse." He rasps, pulling me away from his neck and I smirk.

"Give me your worst." I whisper, sultry and straight to the point.

He looks me straight in the eye, putting his hand at the base of my throat to tilt my head up. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into Arsyn Saito. I will ruin you for everyone else." He enunciates each word, pushing himself off of the wall to carry me to the bed.

"Such bold words for someone who hasn't taken all of my clothes off yet—" I don't even get to finish my sentence before he's on me, pulling my sweats down in one quick movement. Connecting our lips again, I run my hand up his neck and through his hair, pulling on it - hard. He groans into my mouth and I swallow the sound greedily.