00.06

vote • comment • follow

╔═══════════════╗「 chapter | six 」   ❛❛ paparazzi and lingeries ❞  ╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗
chapter | six
❛❛ paparazzi and lingeries
╚═══════════════╝

I OPEN MY LAPTOP, ready to start online shopping until I get a notification from Pornhub. I haven't uploaded in a week, what could they possibly want?

A video has been uploaded by Incognito at 2:46am. Who the hell is Incognito? My fingers fly across the keyboard, searching for the video I was mentioned in.

On the side is my most recent video, but this time it's different. It's attached to another video of a man—from the neck down, masturbating to the sound of my voice and the movements of my hands.

His video has no title, it just shows that I was mentioned. And not even a centimeter below, is 501,436 views with 90k likes. "Holy shit," I whisper to myself.

I check his page but the reaction video is the only one there. There's no information on him, absolutely nothing, except the view of new subscribers coming in every second.

Deciding to be bold, I comment under his video. My fingers fly across the keyboard, typing out a witty and seductive response. I smirk to myself, knowing exactly what I'm doing tonight.

I exit my car, locking the door behind me

I exit my car, locking the door behind me. I was going to do some online shopping, but since I have nothing better to do, I thought why not go there physically.

I walk through the entrance of American Dream Mall, hoping to grab what I need and go. I walk swiftly through the mall, avoiding any and all paparazzi. I push my sunglasses to sit further up my nose while fixing my cap on my head, pulling it down further knowing I'll regret it later when my hair becomes frizzy and tangled. A Denman brush won't be able to help that.