00.07

vote • comment • follow

╔═══════════════╗「 chapter | seven 」   ❛❛ lunch dates & oatmeal cookies ❞  ╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗
chapter | seven
   ❛❛ lunch dates & oatmeal cookies
╚═══════════════╝

WHAT THE FUCK DID I do? I woke up to thousands of notifications from my email. I get a call from my father but I quickly decline. I have no time for his or my mother's bs right now.

I quickly scroll through the emails, every single one of them from Pornhub and I swear my heart drops to the bottom of my ass.

I follow the steps I did the day prior, suddenly finding myself at my profile. Incognito, 1 video, 600k views, 28k subscribers.

What video? Please don't tell me—

I click the video and my heart lurches, the video I recorded from last night was supposed to be for just me. I take the time to scroll through the comments, reading them out loud.

[1,584 comments] -
This is literally the hottest thing I've ever seen

My favorite pornstars in one video? I'm here for it

I can't believe you're back.

If you guys ever actually meet up to make a video, it would break the internet

And all of the other comments are along those lines, some of them complimenting my body, others saying how well 'Syn' and I look together.

I deleted my last account 3 weeks ago, ashamed of what my parents thought of me. Ashamed of what my sisters might have thought of me.

But then I remembered this feeling. The confidence it gave me, the way it fed my ego. I now remembered why I did what I did.

And now it's going to take a hell of a lot more to stop me this time. Especially now that I know my fan-base has missed me.

I continue scrolling then one comment in particular catches my eye.

[Syn]
Seeing the pleasure I brought you almost has me cumming in my panties. A reaction for a reaction? That sounds pretty fitting, don't you think? I'll think of you the next time I fuck my self with my favorite dildo.

And just below her comment is a link to a new video from her account. A video of her reacting to mine. Who exactly are you, Syn?