𝐒𝐘𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎

vote • comment • follow 

•••THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS FOR THE SECOND BOOK: FILMING RIVYN

•••
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS FOR THE SECOND BOOK: FILMING RIVYN

╔═══════════════╗
epilogue
   ❛❛ dream wedding
╚═══════════════╝

EVERYTHING THAT WAS listed in that little collage book of hers from middle school came to live with a little over three million dollars. Money wasn't a problem. I'd go to great lengths to get my future wife anything she wants, anything she needs.

And that's why I'm here now, fixing my bow tie because it's crooked. My best man stands there trying to decide which side he wants his hair flipped on while his hairstylist glares at him for interrupting her work.

It's been years since Arsyn's parents sent me a copy of her Dream Wedding journal and I've kept it safe for the time being. Let's just say our wedding planner made it happen in no time.

Three years after we finally revealed ourselves to the internet, we're still successful as ever with my father's company now in my name and her transitioning into the position of CEO at her parents' company. The idea of proposing to her always crossed my mind, but I didn't act on it until her mother pulled me aside and told me to stop being a pussy. I kid you not, she said it exactly like that.

Emory flirts aimlessly with the hairstylist as the rest of my groomsmen talk between each other. Rhys walks up to me, patting me on the shoulder. "How are you feeling?" He observes the nervous look on my face. A couple of years back, I hated Rhys. I only met him once and that whole interaction made me want to smash his face in.

After finding out he no longer harbors any romantic feelings for Arsyn, I let go of that unrelenting animosity. He's actually a pretty cool guy and good company to keep. I would do anything to keep Arsyn happy, and apparently her and Rhys are platonic soulmates so if he makes her happy, then so be it.

"I'm not getting cold feet. I'm just nervous. Like, really nervous. What if she decides this was a mistake and doesn't want to marry me anymore. What if I rushed her into this? What if she's not ready yet and I—"

Rhys cuts me off sharply, beckoning the rest of my groomsmen toward us. "She's been wanting this dream wedding since middle school, Elian. And you're the one giving it to her. You should hear how she talks about you. But I won't give any examples because quite frankly your relationship makes me want to barf in my own mouth. But as I was saying, the girl is in love with you. She won't back out and neither will you." He pats ny shoulder again as the rest of my groomsmen, Riley, Rivyn, and some other guys I've met over the years, Roegner, Daxton, and Jovanni start to cheer me on.