25: Vision

Amelia

*Flashback*

I was sitting on the swing as I watch all the kids play. I wanted to play with them too but they won't let me join them. They told me that I smell weird, that I don't smell like a wolf. So I have no choice but to play alone until my brothers are done with school. I sighed heavily as I began to swing back and forth. I heard light footsteps walking towards me and without looking, I can already tell that it was my mom.

"Hi, mama." I greeted her with a smile and she smiled back. She was smiling but she looked worried. "Is there something wrong?" I asked her.

"Your brother, Royce, arrived with an injured arm and bruises on his cheeks. He had a fight with Jeremy." she said and I frowned.

"I told him to be careful and just stay at home for the day. He wouldn't listen to me and now Jeremy beat him up." I said a bit angry. Mother walked silently and took a seat at the swing on my left.

"Honey, when did it start? When did you start seeing...things?" she asked.

"A weak ago. I dreamed that Abigail's pet dog died as it was run over by a car. I told her and she just laughed at me but the next day, it became true and she slapped me. She told me she doesn't want to become my friend anymore 'cause I'm a freak and I killed her dog." I told her and started to cry.

"Mama, am I a freak? Why do I dream of something like that?" I asked her. She came over to hug me and patted my back gently to comfort me.

"No, my precious child. You are not a freak. You are someone who is special, more special than you think. And your dreams are a gift, a powerful gift. People like them would not understand so don't go telling others about your dreams, okay? Not even your father and brothers. Only me, understand?" she said and I nodded my head

*End of Flashback*

I was five years old when I started to have visions. It was only in dreams at first and appeared once a month but then as I reach the age of eight, it became once a week and not just in my dreams. My body will suddenly freeze and I will faint for a few seconds, depending on the duration of my visions.

My mom was scared that our enemies will find out about it so she gave me a ring that repels visions but three years ago, it stopped working. To think that my visions would come around at this moment. And it showed me where this runaway criminal is heading.

I followed her as she's entering the building. But before that, I scanned the whole appearance of the building and every detail of it. It looks like an old Mart. The name of the mart is completely torn. All that's left is its Logo which is a cart carrying a big letter M.

As I entered the mart, it was really dark and dirty. You can tell that it has been abandoned for years. I saw Felicita go up to the second floor and stopped in front of a small room. It was a storage room to be exact.

As she opened it, her expression quickly shifted from surprise to angry. I peeked inside to see nothing but a chair and a rope. Someone must have been held hostage here but managed to escape.