20: Favorite Handsome Brother Meets Most Handsome Mate

Amelia

I contacted Xerxes through FaceTime with the use of Hansel's iPad. A few minutes passed and we finally connected with each other. Xerxes's face suddenly appeared on the iPad and I greeted him.

"Urgh. I really hate using phones. You should really switch to crystal balls now. Ours is ten times more advanced than this thing called phones. Signals aren't needed, the voice is clear as fuck, and not to mention your whole body can be shown in 3-D." he began to complain. Honestly! This guy is too sassy. It made me wonder who's female between us.

"Hi, Xers! I'll skip to the details, Do you still have that picture of the mark? Cause if you did, you'll find a spell written below the mark." I choose to ignore his complain cause if I respond, the talk wouldn't end.

"I already knew about it. Why do you think I've been contacting you a thousand times?" he said angrily. I looked at Hans and Cassius but they avoided their gazes.

"I was out for two days since I fought with the person who was under a spell. I just woke up just now." I told him.

"What the hell Mia?! Did you get yourself in trouble again? Did you switch again?" He yelled at me and I cleared my throat to stop him from exposing me further. He pinched the bridge of his nose frustratingly. Cassius and Hans gave me a confused look but I just shrugged it off.

"That's not the point right now. I need your help undoing the spell." I said and switched the camera towards Zeyd.

"Woah! He looks so messed up right now. I'm amazed that his majesty let him live though." He said. I looked at Zeyd then at Xerxes.

"That's because he's Cassius' right-hand man." His mouth formed an 'O'. "Anyways. Can you help me?" He thought for a while and when he was about to speak, aunt Vargo suddenly appeared.

"La mia bella Amelia! When will you come back? Your uncle Klaus and I missed you very much." aunt Vargo said. (My beautiful Amelia!)

"Zia Vargo, we're kind of in a bad situation right now. Oh! And I miss you too." I said but no one seems to listen on the other line since they are fighting for the phone and Xerxes is losing. (Aunt)

"Mia, I heard you found your mate. Can I see him?" she said excitedly. I took Cassius' arm and pulled him closer to me. When aunt Vargo saw Cassius' face, it's like she has seen a ghost but it was replaced with a smile.

"Now, can I talk to Xerxes?" I asked.

"Oh! No need deary. I'm sending him right there to help you. I already told him what to do. The spell isn't that hard so Xerxes can definitely handle that." she said with a proud tone.

"Do you know any witch by the name Felicita? She's part of the Caduta del Fenice." I asked and she raised a brow.

"Is she somewhat important? If she is, I would have remembered her. She's probably a disposable pawn by that bastard." She said.

"You heard that, so why not undo your spell." I said to Zeyd. He smirked at me but his anger is still visible.

"You'll never bring him back." Zeyd said and I raised a brow.

Is she for real?

"How will your brother bring him back?" Cassius asked from beside me.

"I honestly have no idea but since aunt Vargo was the one who instructed him, it's guaranteed that it will work." I reassured him and smiled.

"The question here is, how and when will he arrive here." Hans suddenly said. I almost forgot that he was here but what he said had a point so I messaged Xerxes about how will he go here. He replied in an instant and my eyes almost popped out at what I read.