37: Another Date?

A/N: Woah, I was almost in big trouble. I was having a hard time logging in cause I changed my email and it was the wrong one. Then I forgot my password since I kept on changing it whenever I logged in to another device cause I always forget. BUT! Luck was still on my side.

This is what the Gazebo looks like but a lot bigger and with a glass roof

This is what the Gazebo looks like but a lot bigger and with a glass roof. Then it's on the lake, not on land.

------------

Amelia

If I were in a game, I would have more than three choices now. I'm trying to imagine the choices based on this kind of situation but this is Cassius we're talking about so I could only think of one option.

'Accept your doom'

"It seems like you had plenty of fun with my cursed appearance." He said while slowly walking towards me.

"What do you mean cursed? It's hella cute you know! It makes me want to gobble up those dumpling cheeks!"

-Is what I would have said but let's not add fuel to the burning fire.

"A-ha...well...you know, I grew up in the care of a great witch so I was curious because I've never seen such a powerful curse and I wasn't having fun, I was doing research." What a load of bull. Making an unbelievable excuse like this, of course, he wouldn't believe it.

"Okay." he simply replied and I raised my eyebrows at how accepting he was with my nonsense.

"You're not angry?" I asked him.

"Well...I am very embarrassed." Cassius said. Of course, he would feel that way. "But seeing you look so happy, how can I be angry?"

I looked at him dumbfounded. Even though his tone is cold, he meant what he said. Somehow despite it all, I find it so sweet of him. Does it make sense?

"W-well anyways! Don't worry about the pictures 'cause I'm not going to show it to anyone." I said while avoiding his eyes.

Well...I already showed it to Ven earlier.

"Really? Are you sure? Are you really sure?" I asked to make sure. He chucked softly. He held my hand and kissed the back of my palm like a gentleman.

"Amelia, without a doubt, I trust you. No matter what it is, I'll trust everything that you say. Whatever it may be." He said it while looking deep into my eyes.

Did he remember our deal?

Here's the thing. The people I made deals with cannot remember the deal. It's a way for them not to break the deal that they made cause breaking it can result in serious punishment. To the point where death is included.